o-VIII-x

Harry stops in his track when he realizes he has no money. What is he supposed to do now? He knows he needs to get this stuff, but there's no way he's going to steal it. He suddenly feels his pocket expanding. He blinks and uses his free hand to dig into his pocket. He pulls out wads of twenty dollar bills. There's a note attached to it.

Figured it would help- Niall

Thank goodness for Niall. Harry continued along until he found a small mini mart. He strolls in, Louis right behind him and went about collecting the things he needed. He then went to the cashier and paid hurriedly. He then lugged Louis along until he found a bench. He sat them both down, pulling out the supplies form the bag.

"Give me your hand." Harry demands. Louis does it willingly. Harry disinfects the wound. He makes sure to do it gently as possible so as not to hurt Louis. With that done, he wraps a bandage around his knuckles. He finishes it off by pressing a light kiss to the back of Louis' hand. Louis just stares as Harry let's his hand go. "Does it feel better?" Harry inquires. Louis can only nod. Harry is one of the sweetest human beings he's ever met. But then again he's never exactly meet anyone who doesn't live in Hell.

"I'm sorry I left you alone." Louis apologizes. Harry notices the frown that overtakes Louis' face. He reasons that he likes it more when Louis smiles.

"It's alright. Just from now on, let's stay together yeah." Harry suggests.

"Yeah I like that idea." Louis agrees. "So what do we do now?"

"It's getting late, I think we should find a place to sleep and then head out again. Niall gave me some money so we can book a room." Louis agrees. So they walk around until they find a small motel. They pay for a one night stay, and then they go off to the room.