O-XIV-X

You're headed out of states lads. I want you guys to hit up a fair in Mexico. Now it's not your normal shebang: the Ferris wheel, the cotton candy, and all the game booths. None of that. Well ok it does have game booths, but the point is it is different. Now it doesn't start until tomorrow so I'll let you guys get some rest. Oh almost forgot the most important part, you're looking for a girl this time. She has black hair and is of course of Latin decent. She'll be at the fair with some friends. I'll be taking you there this time...

Niall used his powers to transport the two lads to Mexico. They were in a little town called Barranca de Otates. Niall had told him that since it was so small, they had nothing like hotels. They have to ask for "posada" which meant they had to ask a family if they could stay at their house. Louis found it rather degrading, but Harry was all for meeting some new people.

"Come on Louis, if we don't hurry up and ask someone we'll be stuck on the streets." They were in the middle of a large plaza, a humongous tree in front of them. There were many small homes scattered around, but Louis just did not want to go ask. He was scared of what people would say about him and that's a first. He was worried for Harry's sake. He was worried they'd tell Harry he could stay, but then Louis would be left out in the cold and he really didn't want that.

Harry finally took his pick and went to the left stopping at the fourth house. He knocked and soon an older woman was opening the door. She had short curly red hair and a warm smile.

"Hola muchachos, les puedo ayudar? (Hello boys, can I help you?)" Harry was the one to answer.

"Si, podemos pedir te posada? Mi amigo y yo no tenemos donde dormir esta noche. (Yes can we ask you to share your home? My friend and I have nowhere to sleep this evening.) [I didn't use google translate because my mom speaks Spanish so some words might be different]" The woman just smiles wider inviting the handsome lads in.

"Por supuesto. Adelante. (Sure, Come on in.)" She says gesturing for them to come in. They amble in to her humble abode and find the house to be bigger on the inside then it was on the outside. It had a fairly large common are with a staircase on the right. On the left there was a hall that seemed to lead into the kitchen. "

"Me encanta tu casa. (I like your house.)" Harry says as the woman leads them towards the stairs.

"Hay un cuarto arriba, lo pueden usar para la noche. (There's a room upstairs. You can use it for the night.)" They pair nodded and made their way upstairs.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." Louis says as the make it to the second floor.

"I like being to converse with others so I learned a lot of languages." He explains.

The second floor is pretty empty. There's another smaller common room just at the end of the stairs. It then leads to two hallways on either side. One reveals a bathroom so the other one must be the bedroom. The pair walk over to it, entering the room. It's large, with one bed. Harry smiles. He's actually looking forward to sleeping next to Louis this time. They strip off their pants and then they hop into bed, They don't cover themselves, seeing as it's a pretty warm in the room. Harry cuddles into Louis' side and Louis lets him, glad to have Harry in his arms. Louis is rubbing his hand on Harry's side, thinking about the way he looked today at the beach.

"You looked really good in your shorts Harry." Louis praises. Harry flushes, tucking his head further into Louis chest. "They left little to the imagination." He whispers, hand going lower to rest low on Harry's back. Harry's breathe hitches.

"I told you I got a size to small." Harry stutters, head slowly rising to look at Louis. Louis eyes are shining blue, but they start gradually growing dark. Harry watches as Louis leans down to press a kiss to his lips.

"Yeah maybe, but I didn't mind." Louis connects their lips once again, rougher this time. Harry brings his arms up to Louis' chest as Louis deepens the kiss. Soon, Louis is flipping them over so Harry lies on his back, underneath Louis. He looks up at Louis with pure innocence when Louis pulls away. Louis groans, head ducking down to kiss Harry again. Their bodies are flush together and Harry feels incredibly hot. Louis' hands are roaming his body and it feels like electricity is coursing through his body at every touch. Harry in turn is tugging on Louis' hair every time their tongues meet. Louis groans again, one hand coming between them to palm at Harry's growing erection. Harry gasps.

"Louis." He whimpers as Louis continues to touch him. Harry's never felt this way before. It's all so new and exciting and he really wants more, but even if his mind is clouded with lust he remembers who he is and what they're doing. He pushes Louis away slightly. Louis looks down at Harry confused.

"I'm a virgin and I c-can't- not- no I-" Louis cuts him off by planting a gentler kiss on Harry's check.

"Don't worry babe, we don't have to go all the way. But I still want to make you feel good." Louis accentuates his point by sucking a bruise into Harry's skin. "Can I make you feel good?" Harry let's out a breathy yes and Louis goes back to kissing him.

His hand goes back between them, this time to lowers his briefs. He only drags them down past his bum, just enough to wrap a hand around his prick. He pumps him as his lips move lower, sucking another bruise into the pale skin of his neck. Harry moans and keens, loving this feeling that Louis is giving him. He loves it, loves how Louis makes him feel. His nails dig into his back when he Louis' pace picks up. He's so close, so close to his high, but he doesn't want this to stop. Louis kisses him again and when his tongue invades Harry's mouth, Harry loses it. He comes undone, breathing rapidly from such an intense high. Louis slows his hand, until he stills and drops to his side. He then looks down only to find a wet patch on his boxers. Louis came untouched. He should feel embarrassed, but it's Harry and Harry just does things to him.

Louis quickly changes out of his dirty boxers and cleans Harry up as well. He then settles back onto the bed, Harry moving closer to him.

"Thank you." Harry whispers, eyes droopy from fatigue.

"No need to thank me Harry. I enjoyed, just as much as you did." Louis pulls Harry close, spooning him. Louis chest is pressed to Harry's back and it feels like home. Harry knows he's getting attached, but Louis has started becoming his everything. He wants him to be his forever. Louis is on the same page, he never intends to let Harry go.