#IDK.. you is pregos

Dean: You went to the doctors today for a check up, and because you felt sick. The doctor told you that you were pregnant. Which is sooo exciting, but you didnnt know how to tell Dean.

You decided to bake him cookies. In pink and blue letter, you put, "Guess who's pregnant!!!"

"JONNN, the cookies are done!!! ", You yelled.
He ran downstairs, "Thank god, I am craving for cookies."

While he reached for a cookie, we saw the message.
His eyed widen, he picked you up, and twirled you around

"oh my god, (Y/N)!!! I cant believe it!!!! " he screamed.

You giggled at his reaction, and kissed him.

Seth: You took three pregnancy tests, and all having positive signs on it. Yoy couldnt believe it, you and colby were trying for a baby, since forever.
Today was the day that it came true.

You decided to tell him by a drawing. You drew you and colby holding little baby.

You heard the door open. You hid the drawing behind your back, eaiting for colby to come into the bedroom.

He finally came (thats what she said) to the bedroom.

"Hey hun, guess what?", you asked.
"what?" he answered.

You took the drawing from behind your back, "This is you and i (we will never be like them!!!), and our bundle of joy!! "

His eyes widen, "you mean, youre pregnant?! "

You nodded, and he tackled you gently onto the bed. You guys laughed, and he rubbed your stomach.

"We have to buy a crib, baby seat, stroller, baby clothes, some little shoes, and lets buy him... " he went on and on about you guy guys were gonba buy the little baby.

Roman: You found out you were pregnant after your doctor appointment. You were goibg there for a quick check up, but then you found out you were pregnant.

You decided to put writing on a plate, where you were going to serve dinner for Roman, saying "Guess wuo's gonna be a dad!!!"

"Roman!! Dinner is ready!! " you screamed.
He ran downstair to the kitchen. He sat down and began eating.
You guys talked about stuff. Suddenly, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and moved his food and see what was at the bottom of his plate. Then, his eyes widen and he smiled at you, and you smiled back.

He stood up and hugged you, his head on youre stomach.

"we are going to ve the best parents ever. " he said while kissing your stomach.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS!!! Im sorry if this sucks, the only reason was because I dont really think ahout being pregnant and i dont want to be a mother ever. So yeah...