#3 Cute moment with your child

Dean: You were sleeping until you child, Jonathan Jr. Woke you up. You were about to get up until you were stopped by Jon. "It's okay, I got it babe." He told you.

He kissed you forehead, got up as you lied back down.

You woke up again, but Jon wasn't in the bed with you. You got up and found him in the JJ.'s (Jonathan Jr.) room. Jon had JJ in his hands. They were both sleeping on the chair. That put a smile on your face.

Roman: You were coming home from work. You opened the door. "Joe I'm home!!" You yelled.

You didn't hear anyone reply. You walked up the stairs. You found Joe and Josy, your 4 year old daughter. Joe turned around and had make up on him. You burst into laughter. "Why do you have make up on your face?" You asked between the laughs.

"I did it mommy, down't you wike it?" She asked. You nodded. "You look funny." You said to. Joe. "Shut up, I'm just trying to be a good dad." He said.

He kissed you making the make up rub all over your face.

Seth: You were finished cooking for 3 year old, Colby Jr. And Colby. "Guys, dinner is ready!!" You yelled.

Usually they would come racing down. But they didn't. You went upstairs. You started looking for them. Once you did, they were in Colby Jr's room. Colby, and Colby Jr was on the floor with their phones. That made you smile. You took a picture. "Come on guys, dinner is ready." You said. Later you posted the picture up on twitter.