#8 Your Child Misses Him

Dean: JJ was watching Jonathan wrestle, while you were cleaning up the house.

"Mommy?" You heard your son ask.

"Yes, sweetie?" You asked him. "When is daddy coming home?" JJ asked.

You could tell he was crying. "I don't know. You wanna ask him once he gets on the bus?" You asked.

"Okay." He said. Once the show was over, you were waiting for Jon to call you.

Once he did you put it on speaker. "Hey babe." You said.

"Hey hon." He replied. "Daddy?!" JJ exclaimed.

"Hey lil man. Are you being a good little boy for mommy?" He asked.

"Yes." JJ replied. "Great." Jon replied.

"Daddy, when are you gonna come home?" Jj asked.

"I don't know. But I miss you guys." He said.

"We miss you too." Your son said. "I have to go. Bye JJ, bye babe." He said.

"Bye." You both said. Then you hung up.

"It's time for you to go to bed." You said. "Ok, good night mommy." JJ said while climbing the steps. You sighed

*The Next Day*

You heard someone knock on the door. You went downstairs and opened the door. You saw Jon. You immediately hugged him.

"I missed you." You said. "I missed you too." He said while kissing you.

"Lil Jon missed you too." You said. You guys went upstairs to JJ's room.

When JJ woke up, he lit up like it was Christmas. He jumped into Jon's arms.

"Daddy!! I missed you!!!" He screamed. "I missed you too." Jon replied.

"Now get dressed we are gonna get breakfast." Jon said. You smiled and got dressed as Dean got JJ dressed.

Roman: It was your daughter, Juliet 4th birthday. The only thing is that, Roman wasn't here.

"Mommy? Is daddy gonna be here for my birthday tonight?" She asked.

"I'm not sire. Why don't you and you're friends go outside and play in the backyard?" You suggested.

"Ok." She said while going upstairs to get her friends. They ran down the stairs and went to the backyard.

*That night*

You and your mom was about to cut the cake. "Mom, bring the cake out first. I'll get the candles." You said. She nodded and carried the cake to dining room where everyone was at.

You heard the door bell. You opened the door. You saw Roman.

"Roman!" You exclaimed while jumping into his arms. He kissed you.

"I told you I was gonna be here." He said.

He wasn't alone, he brought Jimmy, Naomi, Jey, Dean, and Seth with him.

You told them to wait in the living room

You put the candles on the cake. "Make a wish." You said.

She closed her eyes, made a wish and blew it out. "What did you wish for?" You asked.

"I wish for dad to be here." She said. Seth, Dean, Roman Jimmy, jey and Naomi came into the dining room.

Once Roman came in Your daughter's face lit up. "Daddy!!!" She yelled while running to Roman.

"Hi baby girl." He said while picking her up. He kissed his cheek while she hugged him tightly.

"I missed you, you guys are all here." She said.

"Of course. We wouldn't miss your birthday. Now let's have some cake i'm hungry." Jimmy said. You all laughed.

Seth: Your son, Colby Jr, or CJ was crying once again. You could tell he missed Seth.

"Sh. It's ok." You said while putting him into your arms.

It was useless. He would cry until Colby would hold him or until he would here his voice. You sighed.

Someone was calling you. You picked up the phone.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hey angel. How's Colby Jr. Doing?" Colby asked. "He's crying, he misses you a lot." You said.

"Aww, I wish I could be there." He said. "Yeah, i know. I miss you too. Listen I gotta go." Seth said.

"Bye." You said. Once you both hung up.

5 minutes later, you still couldn't get Colby Jr. To get to sleep. You sighed.

You felt arms wrap around your waist. You turned around and saw Colby. Your eyes lit up.

"I missed you so much." You said while kissing him. "I missed you too, and our little guy." He said while taking CJ from you. Once CJ was in his arms, he stopped crying.

"You can go to sleep now. I got this one. You looked like you haven't slept for days." Seth said while kissing your forehead.

"You the best husband, anyone could eve asked for." You said while kissing his cheek.

Requested by AnnaSaulter

I know you said while on tour, but I just couldn't think of anything so I put Your Child Misses Him.