#7 Him Leaving For Work+ Promise Ring

Dean: You woke up, and found Dean packing. It made you sad he had to leave.

"I'm gonna miss you." You pouted, your stuck your bottom (hehe bottom) lip out.

"I know. I'll miss you, too." He said while pecking your lips. "When will you be back?" You asked.

"In 2 months." He said. "That's way too long." You pouted again. "I have a gift for you." He said.

He pulled out a box and gave it to you. You opened it up and saw a promise ring.

"It's so beautiful." You said while putting it on. "And I have the other half of it." He said while showing his finger. You both smiled and gave each other one more passionate kiss before he had to leave.

Roman: You were so sad that Roman had to leave. Especially after your birthday. You were helping him pack.

"I'm gonna miss my princess." He said.

"I'm gonna miss my samoan warrior." You said while kissing him.

"I wish you could go with me. Promise you'll watch my matches on Tv." He said.

"Of course I will." You said. He zipped up his suitcase. You guys gave each other one last kiss then he left.

2 days later after he left, you were sitting on the couch. You heard the door bell ring.

You got up and opened it, you saw nobody. When you looked down you saw eleven roses, one fake on and a note.

"My love for you will die, only when the last rose die." It read. You smiled. You notices there was a ring on the fake rose. There was a small note on that one. "for my beautiful princess" it read.

It was a promise ring. You smiled at the ring and put it on.

Seth: You were getting stuff ready because Seth had to leave for work.

Of course, you were devastated. Once you got everything ready, you kissed Seth.

"Okay. One last thing." He said. "What is it?" You asked, curiously.

"Promise me when I come home, you will be waiting for me at the door." He said.

"I promise." You said. "Also, promise, me you won't cut ever again." He said.

"I promise." You said once again. "Pinky promise?" He said while holding out his pinky.

You noticed there was a ring on his finger. A promise ring, you smiled.

"Pinky promise." You said, while intertwining your pinky with his.

He smiled. He put the ring on your finger, and he put his own on.

"Bye bye My Little Angel." He said while kissing you.

"Bye my guardian angel." You said and he left.

I need more ideas!! Also, the rings are in the comment box below.