Chapter 3. Mail

The next morning I woke up by the sun shining through the curtains. Diego went already to work as usually.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and made myself breakfast then sat down and ate my bread and my tea.

I then got a phone call from..
Martina?

"Hello?" "Hey Clari! I just want to ask you if you already had a mail?" She asks. "Ehm no not yet I guess, I'll look soon" I said. "You've something to do today? Maybe we can just hang out or something, you know" she asks,

it's pretty cool, you just met someone randomly, give out your phone number and then she asks if you want to hang out. Not that I've a problem with that because I'm pretty happy I already made a friend.

"Yeah sure thing! You want to come to my house or do I've to go to yours?" "I'll come to yours if that's okay" she said and I agreed,

I gave my address and got on some nice clothes, did my make up and brushed my hair. Finally Martina came.

"Heyy hey" she smiles and hugged me. "H-hey" I smile back. "I'm so excited for the mail!" She said excitedly. "Me too! I just hope I'll get the role!" I said. "Yeah me too!"

Later on we talked a little bit until my laptop beeped.

"Huh?" I look at the screen and see that I've a mail... Hmm maybe I've the role? I don't think so.

I checked it and my mouth fell open.

"Omg..." I gasped. "What's it?!" Tini asks. I call her Tini just because it's cool. "Omg... Tini!!!" I yelled.

"Whatttt??!!! Tell meeee!" She yelled back. "I've the role!!!" I yelled jumping up and down.

"Omg really?!" She screamed. "Yeeesss!!! Look!" I said pointing at the screen. "Omg Clari!"

She yelled and hugged me tightly.

I've got the role! I'm so happy!

A/N
Hey,
I hope you enjoy this book a little bit. I also saw some people are having exactly (nearly) the same thing like my second chapter... (And my other book 'online relationship') So yeah... I think it's my book and my brains so just write ur own story...