Chapter 20. Cheated

A/N
I dyed my hair😍idk why I said that but idc :)

After my scene I went home.

I walked through the park and saw a cute couple. I immediately thought of Diego Ramos and me.

I just love him.

I think I've to break up with Dominguez... And then I can be with Ramos.

Sounds like a plan!

----TIME SKIP----

"Diego?" I asked looking around the house.

It was silent for a quite second, until I heard loud moaning upstairs...

I silently walked upstairs and by the step the moaning became louder.

I slowly walked further up the stairs and listened behind Diego's and I's room.

Yup, the moaning came from here.

I fast opened the door and saw Diego on top of a blonde bimbo.

Oh... He's so death  right now...

"Ahem" I fake coughed. He immediately jumped up and looked at me shocked.

"C-Clari?" He stuttered. "Hi Diego" I said. "So I guess you had fun while I was on the set huh?" I said while that blonde slut was very embarrassed.

"E-Ehm... This is not what it looks like!" He said.

"Oh really? So you're not banging a random blonde slut while I'm away and thought you'd get away with it?" I said with my arms crossed.

"Please Clari forgive me!" He begged. "I wanted to propose on you! Here, look at this" he said handing me a box.

I opened the box and saw a diamond ring that must costed a fortune, but sadly I don't want it.

"I really love it" I said looking at him. He smiled slightly and came closer. I luckily stood by the window hehe.

I 'accidentally' threw the ring out of the window. "Oops" I said with a smirk.

"What?!" He said rushing over to the window.

"You really thought I'd forgive you? And even marry you after you just banged a girl who is still here? You aren't that smart aren't you?" I said walking over to the door.

"Please Clari!" He begged coming closer. I came closer too and our noses were touching.

"Asshole" I whispered and turned around and walked downstairs.

"Oh and Diego? I will send the papers of the house so I get money from you. Bye!" I yelled walking out the door.

I'm actually not really sad about this.

Maybe this is a sign so I can get together with Diego Ramos!