Chapter 8. Flirting

Okay Maybe this is actually a little hard... Why do I've this feeling when I'm around him?

"Clara?" Diego Ramos said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? sorry, what's it?" I said looking in his eyes. Ohh Clari don't look in his eyes!

"We've a scene" he laughed. "Oh yeah eh sorry I was in my own world" I said embarrassed.

"Doesn't matter, you're cute when you're in thoughts" he said winking.

I'm dying right now...

"C'mon" he smiled and took my hand leading me to the scene.

His touch....

Diego R POV

I decided to flirt a little with her. Why? I don't know.

She's so cute!

I just want her for myself, make her feel happy, make every night special...

What the hell am I saying?!

She probably has a boyfriend...

After the scene I went to talk a little to Clari as she was just staring into space.

"Hey" I smiled at her, I guess she didn't see me there because she jumped up.

"Jesus! You scared me!" She laughed. Her laugh... So cute.

"I'm sorry, the next time I'll call you when I'm coming" I said winking what made her blush, so cute!

Later on I talked a little bit 'till Martina came walking towards us.

"Guys? I want to ask if you two having time tomorrow to go chilling by the river with me and Jorge"

She smiled kindly. "Yeah sure!" Clara smiled without hesitating.

"Diego?" Martina looked at me. "Why not" I laughed staring at Clari who had a big smile across her face.

"Okay, Clar I'll pick you up at two" Martina said smiling then walking away.

Clara's phone beeped and she looked at it with a bit worry. I'm curious who texted her.

"Who's it?" I ask with a slight smile not wanting to let her know I'm curious.    

"Oh eh just a friend" she said but I saw she lied. Yes I notice when she's lying, why? Because I think I kinda like her...