Epologue

Well, here I am.

Watching 'Violetta' my kids.

"So you two kind of had love at the first sight?" Abril asked looking at me with her big blue eyes.

"Yes" I simply said. "That's pretty sweet" she said looking back at the tv.

She's 16 now. Giulio too and my little Flor who's not so little anymore as she's 10.

Diego  and I got married a couple of months after I gave birth to Giulio and Abril.

"Ey little brother who're you texting?" Abril said peeking over his shoulder.

"First, we're twins and the fact that you're 5 minutes older doesn't change anything. Second, no one" he said a little blushing.

"Is it a girl?" Abril grinned. "N-no!" Giulio said blushed and embarrassed.

"You know you can't lie. You got that from dad" Abril smirked.

"What about me?" Diego said walking towards us sitting next to me.

"The fact that you can't lie" I said grinning. "Hello everyone! Here's the beautiful princess Flor Castillo!" I looked up to see Flor standing at the stairs in her princess dress.

We clapped and cheered playing with her. "Thank you thank you" she said bowing.

We all laughed. My kids are growing up so fast.

I remember when I didn't even dare to tell Diego I was pregnant from Giulio and Abril.

Now they're 16 and Flor is already 10.

"What are you thinking about?" Diego asked as the kids were upstairs.

"Everything is going so fast. Abril and Giulio are already 13 and Flor 10" I said.

"I know. They're changing in older, smarter kids" he said smiling.

"But one this isn't going to change ever" he said looking in my eyes.

"What than?" I smiled. "My love for you" he smiled kissing me passionate.

"I love you Cuddles" he smiled caressing my cheek.

"I love you too" I smiled.

//END\\

A/N: I hope you liked this book. Thank you for reading!