Chapter 11. Just a kiss

This is just so awesome. I've the time of my life with those guys and mostly with Diego.

He's flirty but I like it. We were now splashing water at each other while Martina an Jorge were... I don't really know were they are.

Anyway...

When Diego and me were splashing water at each other I didn't realize he was very close to me.

And by very close I mean very very close.

I was just staring into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes were I always melt in when he leaned in.

I didn't really know what to do so I just listened to my heart.

I leaned in too and our noses were touching by now.

He leaned closer and I closed my eyes slowly waiting for his lips to touch mine.

Finally his soft lips were brushed up against mine and I can't explain what I just felt. 

I kissed back as passionate as him if not more.

I rested my arms on his neck and he his on my waist what was more like my butt.

I was just enjoying this feeling, his lips were so softly and he kissed me like if he'd kissed me harder he'd break me.

I never felt this feeling ever in my life, not even with Dominguez.

We were kissing there 'till I heard a click from a camera. I fluttered my eyes open and slowly pulled away looking in his eyes again.

I turned around and saw Tini looking at us with a big smirk on her face.

She then looked at the camera and smiled widely while whispering something to Jorge.

So she took a picture...

I turned back to Diego and saw him smiling his charming smile at me. Oh gosh... I'm dying.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" I cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips.

"It's okay" I smiled then walked to Martina.

That kiss... I can't even  explain it... I love him... I'm in love with Diego Ramos...