Chapter 23. Cuddles

"I chose you"

A big smile came up his face. "I'm glad you did" he said smiling pulling me in a hug.

"I know" I giggled. "If we're in this subject now, I want to ask you something" he smiled.

"Go ahead" I said. He got on one knee and took my hand. "Do you, Clara Alonso, want to be my lovely girlfriend?" He asked with a smile.

"Clara Alonso says yes" I giggled hugging him. "Shall we go downstairs my lovely girlfriend?" He smirked.

"Okay" I smiled. "C'mere Cuddles" he said pulling me in a tight hug.

"Cuddles?" I giggled. "Yup, that's my cute nickname for you now" he smiled.

I nodded while giggling.

He took my hand and we walked back to where his family was.

"Little bro, the tea is done" María said smiling. Then looking at our hands.

"Aweee what happened?" She said with a grin. I giggled softly. I already like her.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend" Diego smiled at me.

Of course I blushed.

"Awweee!! Congrats!!!" María cheered hugging us both.

"Thank you" I laughed while blushing. "You know, I'm happy he chose someone like you" she smiled at me.

I gave her a smile saying 'thank u'.

Silvia and Alberto came in smiling at us. "I'm glad you two are together!" Silvia said hugging me.

----TIME SKIP----

Diego's family left half and hour ago. Diego and I were cuddled up in his bed watching a romantic/comedy.

Then my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "Clara! I need your help now!!" It was Tini. She's pretty weird but I love her anyway.

"Wow wow, calm down. What do I have to help with?" I asked. "I kinda, sort of, maybe, probably like Jorge..." She said.

"Awwhh!! I waited so long for this!" I cheered. Diego looked at me with a weird smile.

He doesn't know why I cheer so much but I'll tell him later.

"Clara! Focus! Do I've to say I like him?" She asked.

"Yeah, just tell him. I'm 99,9% sure he likes you too" I smiled.

"Okay! Thank you! I will tell him now! Thank you again! Love youuu!" And she hung up.

I laughed and put my phone away.

"What was that?" Diego asked while smiling. "That my friend, was my crazy ass friend Martina" I laughed.

"Boyfriend" he improved me. "Yeah" I smiled kissing his lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too Cuddles"

A/N
If you think this is the end, THIS IS NOT THE END