Chapter 24. Pregnant

----2 months later----

This... This can't be true! What the hell? Why now? It also could wait a couple of years!

If you're asking why I'm panicking that much....

I'm pregnant! I'm freaking pregnant!

I know what you think 'why is she panicking about it? A baby is cute!'

Yeah, I also thought that a couple of months ago. But! I heard there's going to be a new Violetta season!

I can't show up with a bump! I don't want to be replaced! Hell, what do I have to do?

Luckily I've no scene today but Diego does. I haven't tell him yet and I don't know how I have to say this.

I can't call Tini because she also has a scene now. Maybe I can call María..?

Yeah I probably will call her. We're pretty close now even if she's Diego's sister she's here very often.

I pressed the call button and waited for her to pick up. "Hey Clara!" She said in a cheery voice.

"María! I've to tell you something and I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out and-"

"Clara! Calm the hell down! Just tell me in a CALM way what happened" she said in a voice what relaxed me a little.

"Okay... I'm pregnant" I breathed out. "Awh!!! That's so awesome!" She said happily.

"Awesome? They will replace me in Violetta and maybe Diego doesn't even want a baby!" I said panicking again.

"I'm sure Diego wants a baby. And don't worry about they replacing you. They won't, they can't find anyone as good as you" she said.

"Okay, thank you. I really need to go now. I'll call you if anything happens" I said.

"Okay, bye Clara!"

What do I've to do first now...?