Chapter 3

Me and any dad were walking beside each other when we got out of the car. When we got to the front door he said. "By the way Harry is here."
"Wait what." Then he opened the door. Well here goes nothing. I thought. I walked into the house. It was so beautiful. I could get used to this. My dad set my luggage down.
"Like it?" He asked.
"Like it. No. Love it yes." I smiled.
"Ashley. Harry!" He yelled. A women about 40 years came out of I think the kitchen.
"Ashley this is Riley. Riley this is your step-mom Ashley."
"Hi honey." She smiled.
"Hi." I said shyly.
"What dad. I'm trying to record a video." Harry said. While walking down the stairs.
"Harry. This is your sister Riley."
"Why did you tell me Riley Evans was my sister!" He said getting excited. "She like the best girl Fifa player on YouTube."
"Harry I tried telling you but you didn't believe me."
"I'm not that good." I smiled.
"Lies. Lies. Lies." He said. "Hey Riley come here.
"Okay." I said as I followed him up stairs to his room.
"Sorry guys I'm back. I'm pretty sure you know who this is." He pointed to me. "I found out that Riley Evs is my sister." He said. I pulled a chair up beside him.
"Hold up." I said. I looked at the camera. "Hopefully yall have seen my vlog. I just found out that Harry from The Sidemen is my brother. I pretty sure mine beats yours." I looked at him.
"I don't think so."
"You know there's only one way to settle this."
"Hm?"
"FIFA game!" He yelled. We started a game of FIFA and it went pretty well. By half time I was up bye 1 point so it was 2-1 me. And by then end up the game it was 3-2 me.
"No!" Harry yelled.
"Yes! I win!" I jumped up in the air.
"You're a cheater!" He yelled at me.
"Nah dude. I'm just better than you. " I simply stated.
"Okay then. We will do another game later and that will settle who's better."
"Whatever you say." I laughed.

About an 1 hours me and Harry got to know each other a lot more. We also recorded a bunch of videos, which was pretty awesome.
Now we were eating dinner at the dinner table.
"Hey Riley? Do you want to come over to The Sidemen house with me after dinner?" Harry asked.
"Sure. I'd love to!" I said.
"Sweet."

So after dinner me and Harry jumped into his car and drove off. It was only about a ten minutes drive so we were there in now time.
"Just don't freak out." He laughed.
"Because that what's you say to a girl who has always wanted to meet The Sidemen." I laughed and rolled my eyes. Harry got out of the car and so did I and I followed him through the front door.
"It's Harry!" He yelled. This house was pretty big in person. Because ya know I watch there vlogs and yea. I was right behind Harry and I followed him into the kitchen.
"Hey Harry." Josh said.
"Hey guys I have someone that I want you to meet." He stepped to the side so the 2 guys could see me.
"Guys this is my sister Riley Evans. Well Lewis now." Harry said.
"Harry why didn't you tell us you had a sister. And that she was Riley Evs?" Simon said
"I just met her and I didn't know it was true into today." Harry said.
"Today?" Josh asked.
"Yeah."
"Then how do you know she's your sister. She's American." Josh said.
"Ouch." I giggled.
"Sorry I didn't mean it like that." Josh said quickly.
"No worries."
"Dad never told me the whole story. Do u know Ri?" Harry asked.
"Well I'm going to try and sum it up." I said.
"3 days ago mom bought me tickets for my birthday to go to London. Well after that day I was in my moms room trying to find a video camera for a video I was going to do. And I found a copy of your birth certificate. I showed my mom and we got into a fight and I came here alone. I found a number to contact my dad and here I am." I said.
"Oh wow." Harry said
"Riley?" Simon said.
"Yea Simon?"
"Do you uh want to record a video?" He asked shyly. Omg he's so cute. I thought.
"Sure." I smiled.
"Awesome. Follow me." Simon said I did so we went up to his room. He grabbed a chair and brought it by his and he handed me a headset.
"Thanks." I said.
"What are we recording?"
"A pack opening."
He got all set up and he started recording. "Hey guys I have a special guest. He pointed to me. "Hi guys!"
"And we are doing a pack opening. Let's get started."
"You know, Simon, I have pretty good luck with pack openings." I bragged.
"Yea. Well so do I." He emphasized the "I" part as he opened a pack.
"That's a terrible pack." I laughed. After about 15 packs Simon asked me, "Riley. Messi or Ronaldo?"
"Messi. Why?" I smiled.
He didn't say anything he just stared at me. I laughed and grabbed his controller out of his hands. "Let me try again." I opened one of his 100K packs. "Stop staring at me." I laughed. "Oh my God!" I yelled and I stood up knocking my chair over. "No way! Messi!!" I yelled. "I told you I had good luck!" I said to Simon. "Why couldn't it be Ronaldo!?" He yelled falling to his knees. I put it in his club. He got back into his chair.
"Well that will be all for today. If you don't who Riley is check her out in the description and see ya!" Then he stopped recording.
"Can't believe you got Messi."
"It is what it is." I laughed.
"Hey Riley. Mom and dad want us back." Harry said.
"Okay."
Me and Simon got up and walked downstairs. Is saw Josh and Ethan standing by the door. "I'm pretty sure you'll see Riley again." Harry said.
"Yea it was really good meeting y'all." I smiled.
"You too." Simon said.
"Bye guys." Harry said.
"Bye." I said. And me and Harry walked out and jumped into his car and we headed home.

Hope you liked it <3
-Shea xoxo