Chapter 7

We all woke up about 12pm and decided to go to Thorp Park. Me and Liz went to my house so we could change. When we got there we rushed to my room and got ready. I put on so leggings, a burgundy Sidemen hoodie and I got my tan fuzzy boots out and pulled them on. I put my hair up in a top bun and did a little bit of my make up. "You ready?" I asked Liz.
"Yep." She said. I grabbed my purse and my camera. And we went back to the sidemen house. We both walked in and was greeted by Ethan and Josh. "Are all ready to go?" Ethan said. Me and Liz nodded our heads. Then the boys came down the stairs and we pulled into two cars
Me, Simon, Liz, Tobi and Ethan in one. Vik, Harry, Josh, and JJ in the other one. It was about an hour drive so we entertained our selfs by playing stupid games and dancing to music the whole way there.
Once we got there we all pulled out of the cars and started walking to the front of the amusement park. Me and Liz were about ten feet in front of them. We both turned around and screamed "slow pokes!" And laughed. "Cmon guys. Y'all are to slow for us." Liz said. I laughed.
"Should we run off." I asked Liz.
"Yea lets do it." She agreed and smiled.
"Ok. 1 2 3, go." I said and we took off running to the entrance. We both heated the boys say something but we didn't listen. When we got to the front. We bought our tickets and went inside.
"I can't believe we are finally here!" I said.
"I know same!" Liz smiled. 
We finally saw the guys walk up to us. "It's about time." I said.
"Shut up." Simon laughed.

About have of the day we spent riding roller coasters, playing games, and winning prizes. Me, Liz and Josh won a teddy bear. Now we were walking to the other side of the park. Liz and Tobi were vlogging.
"Hey Riley." I heard Simon call my name. I turned around.
"Yea?"
"Come here." He said.
"Um okay." Me and Simon where now walking a bit further back from our group.
"What's up Simon?" I asked.
"So how are you liking The England?" He asked
"I love it. I wish I could stay here." I said.
"Why don't you?" He asked.
"I don't know. I guess no one is stopping me from moving back home." I said looking down.
"I have to questions for you Riley. Wait actually 3." He said.
"I hope I have an answer." I giggled.
"1st question. I talked to the boys about this and I was wondering if you and Liz would like to move in with us?"
I stared at him. "Wait in the Sidemen house?" I said.
"Yes. Where else do you think?" He laughed.
"Haha funny. What's the 2nd question?"
"Okay. Again the boys and I talked about this. You being Harry's sister and all of us recording daily together. We wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the Sidemen with us?"
Oh my gosh. Did he really.....no I'm dreaming I swear. I thought.
"Riley?"
"Your kidding right?" I looked at him.
"Nope."
"Oh my gosh I would love to!" I gave Simon a hug which he returned.
"Alrighty 3rd question. Riley. I've only known you for about a couple weeks or more. But I feel like I have a connection to you. And right when I saw you, when Harry brought you over, Your the only one I could see. Call me cheesy. I know. But that's how I felt and I want to ask you if you would love to be my girlfriend?"
"Simon...I'd...id love too. Oh my gosh." I breathed. I gave him a hug. "Let's go get caught up the group." I said holding his hand and dragging him.
"Do you guys want to get something to eat?" Josh asked. We all agreed. So we left Thorp Park for the day and went to Nando's we sat down and ordered our drinks.
"Simon, did you ask Riley thou questions?" Harry asked. He nodded his head and smiled at me. I smiled back.
"I'm guessing she agreed to all of them." Harry asked.
"I sure did." I smiled. I looked at Liz and she looked at me confused. "I'll tell you later." She nodded her head. The waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. About 15 minutes later it came back out. We ate then left to go back to the house. 
"Well me and Liz are going. We will see you guys tomorrow." I smiled and gave Simon a hug. We both got into my car and drove off.
"Explain." Lizzy said with a smile on her face. "Are you and Simon a uh.." She smiled giddy.
"Yes." I smiled.
"Oh my gosh. Relationship goals." She yelled and laughed.
"And we,are going to live with them. Well if you want. And the also asked me to be part of the Sidemen." I could help my smile.
"Omg I would love to live with them and I'm so jealous." She rolled her eyes and laughed. We pulled into the driveway. My mom or dad weren't home. I guess they were working late again.
We walked in and went to my room. It was pretty late and me and Liz changed into so,e comfy clothes, crawled into bed and fell asleep.

Hope you like it and thanks for thatchicklizzy for the idea. Love you girl!!

Xoxo -Shea