Chapter 6

I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. I couldn't find anything. So I just settled with an apple. Healthy. Ew. I grabbed my laptop from the table and I opened it up. I saw my Skype light up. I clicked on it and it was a message from my internet bestie. Lizzy. It read Skype me please :) I called her and she answered immediately.
"Hey bestie!!" She said.
"Hey girl!" I replied.
"Guess what!" Lizzy said.
"Hm?"
"IM GOING TO LONDON!" She yelled.
"Omg that's awesome. Wait. Omg. I forgot to tell you. Have you seen my latest videos?" I asked.
"Omg. Yes. I'm so jealous." She said.
"If we meet up. I can introduce you to the sidemen."
"Omg yes! I love you so much." She smiled. "I got to go. I'm about to board the plane."
"Okay. Love you too bye." I smiled. Then she hung up. I screamed. I'm about to meet my internet bestie. I thought. Lizzy and I have been talking for about 1 year now and we always made plans to meet each other but they never work out. But she's this awesome girl who I can talk to about anything. And she was my first best friend that I actually could talk to about the sidemen and not get judged.
I walked in my bathroom and brushed my hair and did a bit of my make up. I heard my phone ring. It read Josh.
"Hello?" I said
"Hey. Do you want to come over and meet some other people."
"Yea. I'd love to." I smiled. "I'll be over in a bit."
"Bye Riley."
"Bye Josh." I hung up. I finished my make up and went to go change. I picked out a Manchester City jersey with some black leggings and some white vans. I grabbed my over the shoulder purse and headed to the spare car and drove off.

Sidemen House

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I turned the knob. It was unlocked so I walked in and headed towards the kitchen. In there I saw Harry, Tobi, Simon and Josh. "Hey guys."  I smiled.
"Hey Riley." Harry said. He gave me a side hug and I returned it.
"Tobi, meet Riley." Harry said.
"Hey Riley. I like your style." Tobi said.
"Thanks. I like yours too." I smiled. Few minutes later both Cal's walked in and I got to meet them in person. I got a text from Lizzy.
I just landed. Wanna come pick me up? She said.
I'll be there in a bit. :) I sent.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go pick someone up from the airport. Anyone wanna come with me?" I offered.
"I can go." Harry said.
"Yea same." Simon said.
"Alright let's go. Harry your driving." I threw the keys to him and we walked out the door. I got in the back and Simon got into the passenger side and Harry drove off. I got my camera out of my purse and started vlogging. "Hey guys. Right now Harry is driving me to the airport so I can meet my internet best friend Lizzy. I'll make sure Harry or Simon films it." I smiled and stopped it. We pulled into a parking spot and us 3 got out of the car. We walked inside and I gave the camera to Harry and he started filming. We walked around a bit until I heard my name.
"Riley?" Someone said. I turned around and saw my best friend.
"Oh my gosh." I said. And I covered my mouth. We both started running to each other and gave a huge hug to one another. "I can't believe we actual met." I said.
"I can't believe it either." She said.
"And here we have to girls who haven't met each other and just did." I looked up and saw Harry filming us from my phone.
"Shut up Harry." I laughed. We pulled apart and I said bye to the camera and stopped filming. "Guys this is Lizzy. Lizzy you know Harry and Simon." I smiled. She waved at them and said hello. Us four decided to go back to the sidemen house so Lizzy could meet the others. About 30 minutes we pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car and walked into the house. Me and Lizzy walked into the kitchen where everybody was. "Hey guys meet my best friend. Lizzy."
"Hi guys." Lizzy smiled. All the boys replied with a 'hey' or 'nice to meet you'. We decided to put a movie on and by half way through it. I started to doze off.

This is a lot shorter than my other chapters. I just started school and I'll try and update when I can. And a new chapter so in here. Go check out my BESTIE thatchicklizzy she has a story out and it's really good. Much love!!!
-Shea