Chapter 17

I heard knocking at my door.
"Come in." I said spinning a bit in my chair.
Harry walked in.
"Hey Harry." I smiled.
"Hey Ri." He said. "How are you holding up?" He said sitting on my bed.
"I'm okay." I said slight my hesitating.
"Cut the act Riley."
I put my head in my hands.
"Honestly Harry. I'm a wreck. I can't sleep right at night knowing the love of my life thinks I'm cheating on him and is sleeping wonderful at night just a couple steps away from me. I just want to stop feeling this way Harry. I just want to stop crying." I said fighting back tears.

He stood up and gave me a hug. "Riley. You know the rest of the guys are here for you."
"Yea. I know."
"You know what? Get dressed. Me and you are going to go shopping and get some food."
"What about Liz?"
"This was her idea."
He walked out of the room. I walked to my closet and pulled out a black tank top, a red adidas jacket and some black adidas fleece pants. It was cold and raining out side. I grabbed my red adidas shoes and put them on. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

I walked downstairs. I saw Harry waiting.
"You ready?"
I nodded my head. We walked out the door and to my brothers Lamborghini.
"This is the first time I've been in your car." I said getting in.
"It's nice isn't it."
"Well I mean it is a Lambo."

We drove to the nearest shopping center. We got out and started shopping. Me and Harry went to a lot of stores and bought loads of things.

Afterwards we went to Nando's and ordered.
"You know, Simons a wreck too." He blurted out.
I looked up at him. "What?"
"When's he's not over at the house he's over at mine and Tobi's either talking or crying."
"About?"
"How he made a mistake and he was in the heat of the moment with everything. Riley. He misses you."
I looked down. "He's not showing any effort."
"That's because he's to scared that you won't give him another chance."

Our food came and we both ate in a comfortable silence. After we ate Harry payed for our food and we went back to the house.

We both walked in the house. Harry and I walked into the kitchen to see Josh.
"I'm gonna go up to my room."
I walked up stairs. I saw a note on my door.

Riley.
I'm sorry for everything I put you through. The way your feeling right now I'm also feeling too. I was be an idiot and I lost what I loved most. You. I can't stand not having you in my bed with my arm wrapped around you. Riley I miss you so much. Meet me in the back yard at 24:00. If you don't then I get it. I won't try any more.

Simon.

I by the time I finished the note I was full on crying. I looked at the time. 21:00. 3 hours.
These hours are gonna go by slow. I thought.
I decided to go take a shower.
I turned out the hot water. I undressed and got into the water.
I shaved and washed my hair.
I was in there for about 35 minutes. I finally got out. I walked out to my room. I grabbed some undergarments from my drawer. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some nike leggings and a burgundy Sidemen hoodie.

1 1/2 more hours to go. I walked downstairs and grabbed something to eat. I sat at the island. I went through my social media and stuff

"Hi Riley." I heard Liz say. "I'm about to leave."  She gave me a hug.
"Bye Liz." I smiled.
"Text me anything that happens. Love you."
"Love you too. Bye Harry!"
He waved and said goodbye.

I was down in the kitchen for awhile. I looked at the time 23:50. It read. I ran into my room and found my fuzzy boots. The rain stopped it but it felt like -200 degrees outside. I walked down the steps once again and to the back door. 

I know this is a short chapter but I want to kinda drag it out because the next chapter it the last chapter!!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS !!!!
-Shea xoxo