Chapter 5

I woke up and I felt terrible. Like that feeling you have when your sweating but you're freezing. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. My eyes were bloodshot and my nose and cheeks were really pink. I walked out to my suitcase that I really need to unpack and got some yoga pants and went to my closet and got a peaches colored Jack Wills sweatshirt and changed into that. And put my hair into a top bun. And walked downstairs. I saw Ashley in the kitchen.
"Oh honey, you look terrible." She said to me and put her hand on the sides of my face.
"Thanks." I gave a small smile. My nose was pretty stopped up to. So I could hardly breath.
"I'm going to work today. I would suggest you got to The Sidemen house so you're not home alone all day. Because I'll be home late tonight and so will. But your sick." She said.
"I can find something to do." I said.
"Alright well I'm leaving. Have a restful day. I'll see you when I get back."
"Bye." And she walked out the front door.
I texted Josh.
Is it okay if I can come over. I'm sick and home alone? I sent. He replied
Sure. As long as i don't get sick. The other boys are still asleep. So come on over. He sent
Haha funny. I'll see you in short while. I sent. I grabbed the keys to he spare Mini Cooper they had and I pulled out of the driveway. This is actually easier than I thought. Yeah know driving on the "wrong side" of the road. I thought. I pulled into their driveway in about 15 minutes and walked up to the front door and knocked. Josh opened the door.
"Hey Riley." He said.
"Hey Josh." I walked in.
"The others are still asleep." He said as we walked into the kitchen. He sat on a stool and I jumped up on the counter. "Why did you want to come over? Shouldn't you be in bed resting?" He asked.
"Well yes. But I didn't want to be home alone. I would get bored epically till late tonight."
"Ah I see." He said.
"Morning Josh." Ethan said walking into the kitchen. "Who are you talking to?"
"Riley." Josh said.
He turned around and saw me. "Hey Riley. The boys have told me a lot about you. It's nice to meet you." He said.
"It's good to finally meet you too." I smiled.
"Want to wake up Simon, Vik, and JJ as a prank?" I suggested as a laughed a bit.
"I like this girl." Ethan said as he laughed. I vlogged on my phone since I didn't have my camera. We got whip cream and I started my vlog as we walked up stairs.
"Hey guys Riley here. Okay so I'm at The Sidemen house and me, Josh and Ethan are about to wake up Vik." I whispered and smiled. Josh put whip cream in his hand and we quietly walked into his room. I stood behind Josh and Ethan was behind me.
"Ready? Go." I said and Josh smacked Vik and woke him up. We all laughed but Vik.
"Dude what the F." He groaned. We all ran out and slammed the door.
"Now Simon." I said and we walked to his room. I quietly opened the door.
"Wait. I have an idea. Stay here." I ran down stairs and went to the kitchen. I got a cup and filled it with water. I looked at my phone and held up the cup of water and just smiled and I went up to Simons room.
"Okay I'm back." I said. "Here Ethan take this." I handed the phone to him and he filmed me. Josh gave me a thumbs up and I threw the cup of water on him.
"Wake up." I laughed. He shot up.
"What the. Why?!" He yelled.
"Run." Josh said. We all darted out of there and went downstairs.
"What's going on?" JJ said.
"Awe cmon." Ethan said. "Your suppose to be asleep!" JJ started laughing. I got my phone back from Ethan.
"I hope you like this video. If you want me to do more pranks on them. Tell me." I smiled and walked toward the kitchen. "If you don't know who these guys are then check them out in the discrip-" I got cut off by Ethan.
"Watch out Riley." Ethan said. I saw Simon at the corner of my eye and before I knew what happened he poured a small cup of water on me. I just stood there.
"Well bye guys." I did a small smile and ended the video. I looked at Simon and glared at him. He dropped the cup and slowly started walking away. I just kept glaring at him.
"You better hide Minter." Then he ran off. Well now I'm wet. I put my phone in my pocket. Josh walked in. "Why is Simon hiding?" He asked. He looked at me. "Never mind. I see now. Do u want a shirt?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Please." I smiled.
"Follow me." He lead me to a room that had all the sidemen clothing.
"The T shirts are on the side and the long sleeve shirts and sweat shirts are on this side." He pointed out. "Thanks Josh." I smiled.
"Anytime." Then he walked out. I picked out the blue Sidemen shirt and when to a bathroom and changed into. Thank goodness my pants didn't get wet like my shirt. I thought. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen where the guys were. My phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I said as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hey. Riley. Mom told me to check up on you." Harry said.
"Yea I'm good I'm over at the Sidemen house." I said while I jumped onto the counter.
"Okay. Just making sure your okay. Love you Riley." I was a bit shocked he said that. I smiled.
"Love you to Harry. I'll see you later on." I said.
"Okay. Bye." Then he hung up. I put my phone in my lap.
"What do you wanna guys wanna do?" Ethan asked.
"We could go get some food and go see a movie?" Josh suggested.
"Yea I'm down." Simon said.
"Sure." I smiled.
I hopped off the counter and the boys went to go get dressed. 5 minutes later. We were walking out the door to go see a movie. I sat in the back with Simon and Vik at my side and Ethan in the passenger and Josh driving. We went to a nice restaurant before the movies. We sat down in a booth and the waiter came over and we ordered out drinks.
"How are you liking England?" Simons asked.
"I love it. I've always wanted to visit England and I finally did." I smiled.
"Are you going back to the states?" Ethan asked.
"I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I guess it depends if my mom cares about me." I sighed. "But I'd love to live here." I felt eyes staring at me and I casually looked over and I made eye contact with Simon. We both held I there for a bit. He did his soft smile and I blushed a bit and looked the other way.
Our drinks came and we decided to order out food. After we ate Josh dropped me at my house and I said goodnight to the boys. I walked in and my mom and dad were still not home. I was pretty tired so I decided to go up tot my room and go to sleep.

Sorry I haven't posted the past few days. I have had writers block. But I finally updated. Hope you liked it!

xoxo Shea