Chapter 4

Me and Harry were in the car driving back home from the Sidemen house while blasting the radio. We were dancing and singing really loud. I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket. I stopped singing and got it out and the caller ID read Syddd. Shit. I thought. I turned down the radio.
"Hey Syd." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what?" I acted dumb.
"You going to London and shit. Why did you tell me!" She yelled.
"It's a long story." I said.
"Long story my ass." She said. 
"Wow." I sighed and shook my head.
"Wow what?" She spat. 
"You."
"Me?"
"Yea you. I get a call from you and your not even a bit worried I was gone it seems. I could have been dead." I saw Harry pulled into the driveway. He took the key out of the car and we both got out. "But I guess you didn't care." I started to cry. I just stood there outside and Harry stood a bit in front of me.
"I'm done having this convo." She said.
"Good." I hung up and balled my eyes out. What friend she is. I thought. I threw my phone against the side of the house and shattered it.
"Riley?" Harry said. I looked at him.
"I don't wanna talk right now." I whispered and  fast walked inside.
I ran up the stairs and found a bathroom and locked myself inside it. And just sat on the floor and cried. I just lost one of my best friends I've something stupid. I some friends weren't suppose to last. I thought. I heard a knock on the door.
"Go away." My voice cracked.
"Riley. Let me in." Harry said.
I sighed and got up and unlocked the door. And he stood in front of me. Then he pulled me into a tight hug. And I hugged him back.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He pulled me away and looked at me. I nodded my head. I followed him to his room and we both sat on his bed.
"So who made you go off?" He asked. I explained everything from when I first met Sydney to now.
"I'm sorry Riley. I know you just met me. But you can trust me. I'm your big brother now."
"Um Harry im older-"
"Hush. I'm you big brother." He cut me off.
"Okay then." I put my hands up in defense.
"Harry, Riley?" I heard Ashley say.
"In here." Harry said.
Ashley opened the door. "Riley. Come here I want to show you something." She gestured. I got up from the bed and followed her until she stopped by a closed door. I saw Harry was right behind me. "Well I'm not sure if you will be staying with us or going back home anytime soon but we thought we would make you your own room." She opened the door. There was a a bed with a white comforter and white pillows with a black fuzzy rug. On the opposite wall there was a desk with 2 computers, with a microphone and headset. And beside that there was a tv with an Xbox one and a PS4. (imagine Simons set-up) "How?"I said. I looked at both of them. "Well, Harry texted us right when yall left the house and said to go get some stuff. And this happened." She smiled. "Thank you guys." I smiled. I have Ashley a hug and then Harry. I walked in and looked at all the games by the systems I saw most of the games The Sidemen usually play and I play. This is awesome. I thought. I looked at the time and it read 23:45. Dumb England time. I thought. I got my suitcase out and found some shorts and a t shirt and crawled into bed and fell asleep.
*Next Day*
I woke up and looked at my small clock. It read 11:34 am. I groaned and decided to get up. I walked to my suitcase and got my hair brush out and brushed my long brown hair. When I was done I picked out an outfit. I decided to go with and burgundy sidemen sweater and some comfy Adidas pants. I looked for my phone but remembered I broke it last night. I sighed and walked downstairs.
I saw Ashley sitting in the living room. I decided to go sit by her.
"Where dad and Harry?" I asked.
"Dad is at work and Harry went back home. He was waiting for you go get up to say good by but he wanted the be home before 11." She said.
"Oh okay."
"Harry wanted to give you this." She handed me a small bag. I looked at her. "Okay?" I said. I looked inside and saw a piece of paper wrap on the present. I picked it up. On top it read
Riley-
I hope you like this brand. :)
-Harry.
I laughed at the note. I unwrapped it and saw an IPhone 6. I just looked at it.
"He wanted to see your face but he was running late." She laughed.
I clicked the on button.
"He already put The Sidemen's number in your phone along with dads and mine." She smiled.
"Also. What do you think about going shopping today with me?"
"I'd love to!" I smiled. "A new phone and new clothes. This is a pretty good day." I said.
"Are you ready to go now?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Alrighty then. Let's get to it!"

*skip shopping trip*

Me and my step mom just finished the shopping spree and were now headed home. About 30 minutes later she pulled into the driveway and we got our shopping bags and went into the house. I went up stairs to unbag everything. I put on Pandora and played some music. I started to hang up some clothes and I heard my music quiet down and then start back up again. I went to go check it. I saw a text message.
miniminter- check your skype ;) Btw: Harry gave me your number and Skype. So your not confused on how I got it XD
I texted him back
Me: alrighty. I sent
I still think this is a dream. I thought.
I went to my computer and sat down. I logged onto Skype and I saw 4 friend requests from Josh, Simon, Harry and Ethan.
I got a Skype call from Harry and I answered it.
"Hey guys." I said. I saw all four of them in the Skype call.
"Simon? Why did you tell us to check our Skype?" Harry said.
"We should do a GTA video."
All of us said okay to it.
10 minutes later all 5 of us were in a car race and Josh, Harry, and Ethan were all way ahead of me and Simon.
"Riley stop it!" Simon said.
"No." I laughed. He groaned. The past 3 minutes I kept on killing him.
"Riley!"
I laughed. I saw the finish. I decided to get out from my car and hide behind a bush that was semi close to the finish.
"I'm going to finish and Riley can't do anyth-" I cut him off by killing him with a shot gun. All of us but Simon were laughing.
"I like your sister Harry." Ethan laughed. Simon ended the video with his outro and we all stopped our recording.
"Thanks. I get that a lot." I said sarcastically.
"I see you go your new phone today?" Harry said.
"Oh my gosh Harry thank you so much." I said.
"Hey I'm just being a big brother." He said.
"Harry we had this convo. Your my little brother."
"Shut up." He said laughing.
"Wait how old are you?" Josh asked.
"I'm about to turn 21." I said.
"Oh when's your birthday?" Josh asked.
"Tomorrow."
"Your birthday is tomorrow?!" Simon basically yelled.
"Yea." I sighed.
"We should do something!" Simon said.
"Like what?" I asked.
"We should do like a movie and go out to eat and show her around London." Ethan suggested.
"Yea I like that idea. I just don't want something over the top." I said.
"Yea. A movie and dinner." Harry said.
"Awesome!" Josh said.
"I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'm still a bit jet lagged. So I'm going to bed. Night guys." I said.
"Bye Riley!" I heard from the boys and I logged off. I went to change into some shorts a t-shirt and I crawled into bed and I fell asleep.

Hope you liked it!!
-Shea xoxox