Chapter 16

I heard my phone keep dinging. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. The time read 3:47. I had several messages from some of the guys and Liz. But mostly from Harry.

I didn't want to read them. I just put my phone down with the screen face down. I felt broken. I just lost the best part of my life it feels like. I was to exhausted to cry or do anything. I just looked emotionless. I slowly got out of bed and made my way toward the bathroom.

I looked pale, sick and weak. So this is was brokenness looks like on the outside. I thought.
I washed my face and put my hair up in a bun.

I unlocked my door and peaked my head out. I slowly made my way downstairs. I started to hear talking in the kitchen. I stood there eves dropping. It was Simon and Josh.

"She cheated on my so I made her feel like what I felt like." Simon said.
"Uh. I don't think that's how it works Simon." Josh said.
I didn't cheat on him. I thought.
"How do you even know she cheated on you?"
"Some person sent me pictures."
What? I thought. Pictures?

I built up a lot of courage to walk in that kitchen.
"I didn't cheat on you Simon." I said leaning against the door away. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah? Well I have pictures to prove it."
I sighed. "Show me then. I'd like to see what these so called pictures are."
I was fighting back the tears. He got his phone out and tossed it to me.
I scrolled through the pictures. It was of me and Zach from along time ago.
"Simon." I looked up. "This is Zach and me from along time ago." I said tears rolling down my face.
"How do I know that." He voice slightly raised.
"Simon calm down." Josh said.
"You know what. I don't know! But if you love me you would believe me!" I cried.
He was silent.
"Wow." I breathed.
I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. I drove off in a matter of seconds. What do I do now? I thought as I cried.

I arrived at the complex building. I walked in and went up to my brothers flat.
I knocked on his door. Tobi answered.
"Riley what's wrong." He pulled me into a hug.
"Simon and I are fighting." I cried. He shut the door. I saw Liz and Harry on the couch. She made eye contact with me.
She jumped up and gave me a hug.
"What happened?" She said. "Here let's go to the balcony." We sat down in chairs as I explained everything to her.

"Riley." She started. " I'm so sorry."
"I just don't know what to do Liz." I shrugged.
"Just give it time and maybe he'll come around." She said.

For the rest of the day I spent it at Harry's and Tobi's flat with Liz and them. It about about to be pretty late so I decided to leave.
Harry walked me out.
"You know. Just come over whenever you like. It's open to you." He said.
"I know. I just don't think." I slightly smiled.
He gave me a hug.
"I love you so much Riley." He kissed my head.
"I love you too Harry. Thanks for being the best brother."
I let go and go into my car.
"Call me when you need it." I smiled at him and drove off.

I arrived at the house minutes later. I parked my car and went into the house. I heard my phone ding.

Don't you just love this feeling! -Z

I started crying and threw my phone at the wall smashing it. Josh came out of the kitchen. He saw my crying and hugged me. 
"He's ruining me life Josh." I said.
"It will be okay." He said. "Go get some sleep."
I slowly walked to my room. I saw Simon come out of his room. We made eye contact for a couple seconds but I broke it and walked to my room. I shut the door and locked it.

I changed into some fleece pants and a Nike T shirt. I spotted Simon's jumper on my floor. I picked it up and folded it. I walked out of my room and to his.
His door was open.
"Here's your sweater back. You might want it." I said looking down. He came over and took it.
"Uh thanks."
"Yeah." I said as tears fell from my eyes. I turned and walked back to my room. I closed the door and turned off my lights. I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.

Another emotional chapter. I might end this book in a couple of chapter...But!! I am writing a new book!! It will be out in either a couple days or most likely when I finish this book.
Much love.
-Shea xoxo