{7}

{7}

Emma's POV

"Can we go over there?" Gray asked, pointing to 2 triceratops. I place my hand on the stick, driving us over. I made sure to smoothly drive so we didn't run into the triceratops.

I felt a hand on mine and I saw it was Zach. I blushed as he controlled my hand.

"It's okay babygirl, I got this" Zach smirked.

Baby girl? ASDFGHJKL okay... Sorry.

I got a call from Owen. I slide my thumb across the answer button and held the phone up to my ear. "Hey Owen."

"...out!"

"What? I can't hear you." I said as I heard static.

"Hybrid! Ou-" the call cut off. I swallowed hard as I turned my phone off.

Jimmy Fallon on the screen disappeared and the words read

'Please report back immediately, all rides are shut down due to current events'

"Oh no! Are we going to die?" Gray started to freak out. I knew what he was scared about.

"Let's go!" Zach said moving our gyrosphere forward.

I covered Grays ears as said to Zach, "you really wanna go out there? Owen called me and said the hybrid got out!" I said.

Zach rolled his eyes and said "it's probably just a joke." He said as he steered us. I let go of Grays ears and smack Zach upside his head.

Zach moved us and he steered us to a broken fence. Zach smirked as he said "off coarse!" "Zach we shouldn't be here" I said getting scared of his stupid actions.

"Don't worry! Well be fine Em" he said trying to calm me down. It didn't work, but I acted calm do Gray wouldn't be even more scared.

we drove through the muggy forest and some dinosaurs came into our view.

"Look, up close and personal with 4... Dinosuarasses" he mumbled the last part.

I rolled my eyes. "They're called ankylosaurus" I said. Gray continued "and there's 5 not 4" I looked in front of us to see. But I didn't see it, until I saw those brown eyes that tried to kill Owen and I earlier.

"Um, guys" I said. I didn't even look back, I yelled "Zach! Drive!" He quickly started driving us. We bounced off an Ankylosaurus tail and that spun us around. We ended up hanging upside down.

"Are we safe In here?" Gray asked. I said "yeah... Maybe" I said unsure.

We heard a vibrating noise coming from above us. I saw it was Zachs phone and it read "Aunt Claire". I tried to grab it. Same as Zach.

"Emma, Zach! Look..." Gray trailed off pointing in front of us. I slowly looked. The Indominus Rex's face was eye level with mine. It's brown eyes pierced into my soul as we made eye contact.

Within a blink of an eye, she Rose her claw up and smashed it into the glass. We all screamed loudly, afraid she might get us.

The dinosaur took the hamster ball in her mouth, throwing us in the air. Our ball crashed to the ground. Causing pieces of glass to fly everywhere.

"On the count of three, unbuckle your seat belts and run!" I yelled. I put my hand on the seat belt, ready to undo it.

The Indominus Rex went to grab the ball and went to slam it to the ground.

"THREE!"

We dropped out of the ball, landing on the pieces of glass.

As we were running, the monster wasn't far behind us.

We ran faster then I've ever planned on running. Zach stopped In front of a water fall, I stopped but slipped and fell off the cliff into the water.

On the way down I yelled "JUMP!"

I hit the water, hearing two more splashes. I opened my eyes under the water and signaled the guys to stay under. We didn't want the Indominous to see us.

The last roar left the dinosaurs mouth before stomping away. I swam up to the surface.

We gasped for air as we swam to the grass. "you guys okay?" I asked, I noticed a small cut on Grays Arm, as a cut on Zachs cheek. I hugged gray tightly. I looked at Zach and placed my hand on his cheek bone examining the cut.

He was looking directly into my eyes but I just focused my eyes on his cut. "Your cuts aren't that bad. Only needs to be cleaned and healed." I smiled.

"Claire is going to kill me" I said. 'That is if the Indominus Rex doesn't beat her to it' I thought.

"Let's go" I said grabbing Zach and Grays hand.

We continued walking before taking a brake. I placed my hand on what I thought was a tree. But as I looked closer, I noticed it was a door. I pushed it open.

"What is this place?" Gray asks while looking around.

"It's the old Jurassic Park" I said in awe. "It's really sad how it was just left like dust and now Jurassic World is built." I sighed while picking up a piece of the banner.

We opened another door, which lead us to where two broken down park jeeps were located.

"remember when we fixed up Grandpas old Malibu?" Zach said while opening up the lid of the car.

"Yes! We did it!" Gray smiles. "You guys are amazing!" I smiled while jumping.

"I think, I deserve a reward." Zach said while smirking.

"hey! I helped too!" Gray said.

"I'll give Grays reward first." I said while bending dow and giving a kiss on Grays cheek.

Zach just sighed and rolled his eyes. I walked up to him, standing on my tip toes. Whispering In his ear, "this is Half of your reward." I lightly kissed his cheek.

"Let's go!" I grinned widely as we climbed into the jeep.

"Didn't you fail your driving a test?" Gray asks while buckling his seat belt into place.

"Only the driving part." He smiled while turning the jeep on.

"You better not kill us" I said while smacking Zach upside the head.

"Don't worry babe, your safe with me."

Updated August 22,2015
Edited October 12,2016