Telling Lou how I feel

I get up and put on a high waisted skirt, crop top, and vans. My hair is  in a bun with a cute bow. My make up is mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, red lipstick. I have my breakfast and I go to my car and go to school. "Hey Lou can we talk?" Asked Erica. "Ok" said Lou. "I'm in love with  you" said Erica. "I'm in love with you" said Lou. We kiss and I feel sparks. We pull away. "I'm breaking up with Jake today." Said Erica. "Be my girlfriend?" Asked Lou. "Yes, let me barely up with Jake. So come on, baby" said Erica. We go in and I see Jake. I go over. "Jake we are over. I'm sorry. I fell outta love with you ages ago, I'm sorry." Said Erica. I walk over to Lou. "You did it?" Asked Lou. "Yep! We can be together. Let's go to English" said Erica. We go to English.
After school
"I heard about the breakup with Jake" said Harry. "Yeah. I told Lou my feelings and I'm now Lou's girlfriend. I love him." Said Erica. "Thank god! You two have such a great relationship. Turning 18 next week! 24th December. We are finished school." Said Harry. I nod happy. "Hey Lou when is your birthday?" Asked Erica. "24th December" said Lou. "ME TOO!!" Shouted Erica. "Yay! Double party!" Said Lou. I nod!  "Hey Lou, lads wanna stay tonight? As a sleepover?" Asked Erica. "Yeah" said the lads, we go to their houses get their stuff and we go to my house. "It's huge!" Said the lads. We go in. "Hey mom, dad! How are you?" Asked Erica. "Well we have a surprise!" Said mom. "What?" Asked Erica. "We'll have you forgotten me?" Asked Leoandre. "Leo!" Said Erica. "Who's Leo?" Asked Lou. "My best friend! His 15, I used to babysit him, we'll still do but we are best friends though" said Erica. "Yeah she is like a sister but I'm the first surprise" said Leo. And out walks my brother who is in the army. "Jordan! Your back Jordi!" Said Erica. We hugged. "Ok who are those lads? Do I have to kill them?" Asked Jordi. "No, Louis is my boyfriend. This Harry with curly hair, that's Niall, the Irish one and who eats loads of food and never gains weight and that Liam, his like the daddy but he knows when to let loose" said Erica. "What happened to Jake? He was a douchebag!" Said Jordi. "We broke up today. But I'm in love with Lou." Said Erica. "Ok great! Leo Devries! Come here! I missed you lad! Where is Charlie? You were on Britain's Got Talent! Bars and Melody! I'm so proud! Ok mom I'll cook dinner" said Jordi. I take the lads to my room. "Ok Jordan or Jordi is my big brother, his 23, his protective over me, but as you can see he will give you the whole 'don't hurt my sister' speech, after dinner. I knew Leo since he was 10 and me 12. I met Charlie after Leo moved school because of bullying and we have been bestos ever since." Said Erica. "Ah what's your parents name?" Asked Harry. "Milena and Ryan. Mom is a fashion designer. Dad is an author. He Wrote the 'William Fort' series." Said Erica. "No way! I love those books!" Said Liam. "Yeah way. Me and Jordi are lucky to,have such laid back parents that's why I'm so stylish. My mom knows all the latest trends for clothes. And she can get me new clothes before they are out. She can do the same for you if you want? She does that for Leo and Charlie and that's it. I can ask?" Asked Erica. They all nod. I go down to my mom. "Mom can you get the new trends clothes before they are in the shop?" Asked Erica. "Yeah of course" said mom. "Thanks! I better go. We are going to help Jordi cook dinner!" Said Erica. "Ok Isla! See ya for dinner" said mom. I go in to see all of them are doing something. "What shall I do?" Asked Erica. "Chop the carrots!" Said Jordi. "I didn't miss you being bossy" said Erica. "I know!" Laughed Jordi. We all start laughing. We serve dinner which is steak, vege, potatoes, and salad. Yummy. We eat. Then me, the lads, Jordi, Leo and Char go to the big room where we hold sleepovers. I go to my room and put on an oversized T-shirt and long blue bottoms. I go in to my room and get in the double bed where me and Lou are sleeping. "Night" said Erica. "Night" chorused the lads.