Mom and dad fighting?

I get up and put on skinny jeans, a white and black jumper and combat boots. My hair is in a curly ponytail. I go into my room again and see Lou awake. His dressed.  "Hi! Want breakfast?" Asked Lou. "Yep! Let's go" said Erica. We go down and hear my parents fighting. "ITS NOT MY FAULT JORDI IS IN THE ARMY!!" Shouted Mom. "IT IS! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE!!!" Shouted Dad. "WELL AT LEAST I SHOW LOVE TOWARDS MY KIDS!!" Shouted Mom. "AT LEAST I LOVE ERICA! I WANTED TO NAME HER ISLA BUT YOU WANTED ERICA CUZ OF YOUR FUCKING CHILD YOU GAVE AWAY!" Shouted Dad. What the heck? "AT LEAST I LOVED ERICA BAILEY!" Shouted mom. "I'm done. Be back in three hours" said dad. He walked out. "Mom? Who is Erica Bailey?" Asked Erica. "No one. I'm going out" said mom. She walked out. Ugh. "Look maybe it was meant to be like she adopted her" said Lou. I nod.

Four hrs later

Mom comes back and so does dad. "Ok we are going to tell you a story?" Asked mom. Me and Lou  nod. "Ok, when I was 14I had a baby. A girl. It wasn't your dad's. Me and Jack were fighting and well he broke up with me, I couldn't deal with a baby on my own, so I put Erica Bailey up for adoption. And I've been trying to find her. She would be 15, 16 this year. I had you when I was like 15,16,17. I'm only 37. Young. But I found her. And she is living with us." Said mom. "I'm not happy. I mean me and mom uh well she was a one night stand two times you and Jordi. Then after Erica Bailey we got together, and me and mom are divorcing. And you will be living here during the weekend. Me for Monday to Friday. Then Friday to Monday mom." Said dad. I nod. "Where are you guys moving too?" Asked Lou. "Next door to you, Lou" said dad. I nod, happily. I go and pack. We are leaving tomorrow. "Erica this is your half sister Erica!" Said mom. "Hi, hey mom you know what I'm going today to dad's" said Erica. "Oh is dad living somewhere else?" Asked Erica Bailey. "No. Your dad is actually Jack..." Said Erica. "Jack  who?" Asked Erica Bailey. "Jack Davidson." Said mom. "Oh cool. Where is my room?" Asked Erica Bailey. "Oh next door to Isla's room" said mom. I go to my room. KNOCK. "Hi, call me Anna, my full name is Erica Bailey Anna Reynolds. So call me Anna." Said Anna. "Fine. Can you get out?" Asked Erica. "Ok, bye" said Anna. Bitch. Lou comes in. "I don't like her! She seems cocky." Said Lou. I nod. We go to bed. I hope in the morning she seems nice, but I doubt it. She seems like a bitch.