New friends

It's now school time. I put on a Mickey Mouse top, skinny black jeans and Vans. My hair is in a ponytail and my make up is simple. I go down to see Jordi waiting. "I'm going now. I'll see you during the summer ok? Love you Erica Bug" said Jordi. "Ok, love you Jordi Bug" said Erica. Me and Jordi never say bye, it makes it more real. We just say love you and our nicknames and that's it. He left and I go to school after eating breakfast. I see Lou standing there. He comes over and kisses me. "Hi, baby!" Said Lou. "Hi, who's this?wait It's Lottie!" Asked Erica. "Lottie. She is in Secondary school since she is 16, she was homeschooled and she wanted to be in Public school so here she is!" Said Lou. "Hi! You'll make nice friends! I know it!" Said Erica. We walk to our first class. Lottie's is Music. While mine and Lou's is PE. We go in and play football.
After school
Me and Lou go to the park and see someone crying. "Are you ok?" Asked Erica. "What? I'm Ryan!" Said Ryan. "I'm Erica and this is my boyfriends Louis, are you ok?" Asked Erica. "No my boyfriend broke up with me, I'm 21, by the way" said Ryan. "I'm 18" said Erica. "18, why did he break up with you?" Asked Lou. "Cuz he said I cheated on him when I didn't and now he does t believe me. And ugh. That's him. William Trotter. His the love of my life" said Ryan. "Oh, I'm sure he'll believe you soon. How about we talk to him?" Asked Lou. "What? No! He will think I asked you too. No I'll do it. Here's my number Erica, Louis" said Ryan and he walked over to him. We went to my house. We just did our homework. DING.
From Ryan
Hi.... Will believed me. We r back together:) Xx.
To Ryan
Congrats! Hey! Me and Lou will meet u and William tomorrow after school! How about 5 at the park we met? Xx
From Ryan
Yeah! Hey I gave Will urs and Lou's number! Xx
From Will
Hi xx thanks for being nice to Ry, people never help him! So thanks Xx
To Will
No problem. His really nice! Keep him safe Will:-) Xx
From Will
Bye Xx
To Will
Bye Xx

"They got back together!" Said Erica. "Yay! Thank god" said Lou. We go to the kitchen to see mom and dad cooking dinner. "What are we having?" Asked Erica. "Homemade pizza, with ham" said mom. We ate our dinner and went to bed. Me and Lou started kissing. Let's just say me and Lou did it😉😉