Mine and Lou's birthday

Skip to when Lou and Erica turn 18

I wake up, it's my birthday! I go and put on a red dress with green tights and red converse. My hair is curled and my make up is quite simple. I go down to see Lou sitting there, he stayed here last night with the rest so he can be here to say happy birthday. "Happy birthday! I love you!" Said Lou. "Happy Birthday! I love you!" Said Erica. He hands me a box. I open it to see a ring. "This is a promise  ring. To show I will love and care for you forever." Said Lou. I kissed him. "Thank you. It's beautiful. Here's yours" said Erica. He opens it to find a football signed by David Beckham. "What the heck? No way! I love it! And it's signed by David Beckham." Said Lou. "David happens to be a family friend and his coming today for my birthday!" Said Erica. KNOCK. "Hi Dave! Where's Vic and the kids?" Asked mom. "They are at Vic's mom's house. Sorry they couldn't make it. Erica where is my goddaughter?" Asked Dave. "Here" said Erica. I ran and hugged him. "Hi Hun. Happy 18th!" Said Dave. He hands me a package. I open it to see a picture of us, my family, his family. "Wow! It's beautiful! I love it!" Said Erica. "No problem kiddo" said Dave. I hugged him again. "Hey this is my boyfriend Louis, his a fan and his the one you signed the ball for" said Erica. "Really? You must really love him. You never did that for Jake? You look at him with such love and care and is that a promise ring" said Dave. "Yeah I gave it to her this morning." Said Lou. "Well done lad! Keep her tucked up and safe. Ok who wants sweets?" Asked Dave. "Me!" Said all of them. We ate sweets and had fun. It reached 8, and we had cake. It reached my bedtime and we went to bed.