Visiting mom and Anna

I get up and put on skinny jeans and a loose top pink top and boots. My hair is in a French braid. I go over to Skye and Cal. I put Skye in a pink dress, white tights and baby flats. I put Cal in jeans and a shirt and baby VANS. I go down and see Lou in red chinos and a white and navy top. Haha his going back to the old days. "Help me?" Asked Erica. "Oh yeah come here Skye!" Said Lou. I chuckle. I put Cal in his car seat. Lou puts Skye in Her car seat. We drive to my moms house. "Hey mom, Anna" said Erica. "Hi. This must be my grandchildren Skye and Caleb!" Said mom, not so happy. "Are you not happy?" Asked Erica. "Well um not really. Your a bit young, honey" said mom. "No. I'm 18. You were what 14?15?13?" Said Erica. "So?" Said mom. "Two times with my dad, who was your best friend. So you were the slut" said Erica. "Excuse me? What did you call me?" Asked mom. "A slut. And me, Lou and the kids are leaving. Bye" said Erica. "Honey why do you hate me?" Asked mom. "Maybe cuz you had sex with your best friend, named me after a kid you GAVE away. Maybe cuz you don't love me, but only Anna there. Maybe me and Jordi are sick of you. Maybe I just hate you now." Said Erica. "You know I love you. I love your dad, but his married and happy" said mom. "And what?" Asked Erica. "Listen just go home, We will tall tomorrow" said mom. I nod and we leave. We go home. I got a text from Perrie.
From Pez
Can I come over?Xx
To Pez
Of course you can!Xx

Few minutes later Pez comes through the door. "What's wrong?" Asked Lou. "Me and Zayn got engaged and Zayn is coming here in like 6 seconds to tell ya! But I wanted to!" Said Pez. I laugh. "Typical Pez" said Erica. Zayn walks in. "We know you proposed to Pez" said Erica. "Yeah I did" said Zayn, dreamily, his smitten. No more like whipped.  "Ok, so listen here! Skye and Cal really love their sleep, and I called my mom a slut!" Said Erica.  "Oh that is crap. Look let's just sit down and have food and tea." Said Lou. "Ok, so now let's just relax and play with Skye and Caleb." Said Erica. We have fun, I put Skye and Caleb in bed and me and Lou snuggle and fall asleep.