Just my new sister is just a bitch

I wake up and put on a pair of black skinny ripped jeans. A black Ramones top and Doc Martins. My hair is in a bun. I go down to see Anna sitting there. "Hi Erica! Want breakfast?" Asked Anna. "No. I'll make my own, Anna, hi mom I'm going to dad's. Lou come on" said Erica. Me and Lou got some Coco pops and apple juice. We are all of them and went to dad's. "Hey I should go home. We are next door! My room is there right beside the bedroom there" said Lou. "Ok that's my room then!" Said Erica. I go in and see my room. It has a door on the wall. I open it to see Lou standing there. "What?" Asked Erica. "We decided that we should be able to see other so the door is our way into each others houses!" Said Lou. KNOCK. I hear someone running up the stairs. "Erica!" Shouted Jordi. "Jordi! What happened to your arm?" Asked Erica. "I uh broke it and I stopped doing the army cuz I nearly died and they said I may as well quit since I missed you. I went to see mom. I don't like Anna." Said Jordi. "Either do I, Jordi. Hey me and Lou have adjoining rooms!" Said Erica. "Yay! I'm living here. Mom is being a bit 'Live with dad, I only want Anna' ugh," said Jordi. "Yeah I know. Dad, do you love mom?" Asked Erica. "Well yea I do, can't knock off feelings you had since you were 13. You see we were best friends and mom was like let's have sex. So we did. She got pregnant and kept him, I saw him daily. Then we got older and she wanted sex again and so we did and we had you. Your name was Kendall Isla Reynolds but she changed it after she gave Erica away, and trust me I tried to tell her keep your name. We were best friends with two friends, all the school thought that was weird. She gave Anna away. Jack broke up with her. Then at age 17 we got together. And that's  dumb. Now I'm just gunna move on. I have a date tonight." Said dad. "Who is it?" Asked Jordi. "Oh you know the women Hayley? She is the same age as me? You know her" said dad. "Oh her? She is my babysitter and she is the best!" Said Erica. KNOCK. "Hi! How are you Ryan?" Asked Hayley. "I'm fine. Jordi is back from war!" Said dad. "Really? That's great Ry!" Said Hayley. "So I was wondering wanna see a film and dinner?" Asked dad. "Yeah of course Ry! Why wouldn't I?" Said Hayley. They leave. "So Jordi, Erica wanna come to my house for dinner?" Asked Lou. "Yeah if that is alright with Jo and Mark!" Said Erica. "Yeah it is. Mom and Mark would love to have you over for some dinner, curry!" Said Lou. "Yay! Ok come on then" said Jordi. We go in and sit down and have dinner. "This is lovely Jo! How do you cook curry?" Asked Erica. "Well it's easy! We can cook after school tomorrow!" Said Jo. I nod. Me and Jordi go home. I put on a pair of pyjama bottoms and a white tank top. "Well you gave me a nice view" said Lou. "Well! Your welcome!" Said Erica. "Well night!" Said Lou. "Night LouLou!" Said Erica. He goes in and leaves the door open. I go to bed and fall asleep.