Erica's Baby

I am in hospital since yesterday. I start pushing. Few minutes later. I hear a baby cry. "It's a boy" said John. I push again and hear another cry. "It's a girl" said John. Yay, "We have a Skye and Caleb" said Lou. "I know" cried Erica. We both hold them.

---the next day---

Me and the babies are allowed home now. Hay, Theo and dad are waiting there. Theo is 3months. "Say hi to Skye and Caleb, Hay, dad, Theo" said Erica. "Wait! Theo is an uncle of a newborn when he is only 3months. What the hell?" Asked Erica. "Well they are younger" said Lou. We go and put them in their Moses basket, I go and make lunch. We are having lamb sandwiches. Caleb looks just like Louis, his blue eyes, brown hair, his lungs for one, oh and his smile. Skye looks like Louis as well. Blue eyes and brown hair, but her blue eyes are the same blue as me. She has my smile though. Caleb has Lou's personality and Skye has mine. "Honey.... Skye is having her bottle and so is Caleb." Said Hay. "Ok thanks. I'll take Theo" said Erica. "Yeah, ok I'm off to go grocery shopping. Dad should be helpful, if the match isn't on" said Hay. "Haha he should. Enjoy!" Said Erica. Hay left. I sat down and see Lou coming to me. "Hi, Ryan is feeding Skye and I just finished feeding Cal. Anyway! I was wondering! If you want to go on a date tonight?" Asked Lou. "Yeah lemme ask dad if he wants to babysit them." Said Erica. "Ok" said Lou. "Hey dad? Do you mind babysitting Skye and Caleb tonight?" Asked Erica. Dad puts Skye down. "I'm sorry I can't. You shouldn't be going out for a while. You need to become responsible for two kids. Now no" said dad. "Fine!" Said Erica. "He said no, didn't he?" Asked Lou. "He said no." Said Erica. "Ok. Hey Ryan where are you going?" Asked Lou. "Oh me and Theo are going home. It's time for Theo's nap. Bye" said dad. He walked out. "What's up with your dad?" Asked Lou. "Don't know, don't care." Said Erica. Skye starts crying. I pick her up. "Shh, Skye, shh" said Erica. She stops crying and looks at me, I put her down and I go and get changed. I put on pair of jeans, blouse and TOMS. I go down and see Lou ready. Lou has Cal dressed. His wearing a stripy shirt, red chinos and baby TOMS. I go and put Skye in a pair of jeans and a pink top and baby converse. Lou is wearing a pair of skinny black jeans, black t-shirt and a denim jacket. We go out and go to the shops. All teenage girls are looking at me. "Excuse me? Are they your brother and sister and  are related?" Asked Jill. "Oh no. His my boyfriend and these are our kids." Said Erica. "Oh what a slut" said Jill. "Excuse me? Don't say that word around my kids. Or me for that matter. It's not my fault your are 20 something and have no boyfriend or husband so" said Erica. Jill storms off. "That was good! But JILL" shouted Lou. "Yes?" Asked Jill. "Well my girlfriend here happens to really like curry. Do you like curry? Cuz if your don't get away and did you know I hate the name Jill?" Said Lou. She storms off again. "Haha that pissed her off" said Erica. Lou just laughs. We get our food, eat it and go home and put Caleb and Skye to bed.  We go in to our wardrobe and get ready. "Today was eventful." Said Lou. I nod and we go to bed. Night night.