1

BEYONCÉ
when I was 11 years Old these two twin girls had just started at my school, their names where Diana and Katrina... two weeks later they were gone. We all assumed they had moved schools, the teachers didn't tell us anything different and neither did they tell our parents. Nothing was particularly shocking about their disappearance until many years later, even later than the chapter you are about to read.

When I was 12 a very close friend of mine didn't come to school one day, this was strange since she hated missing school so I picked up the class work for her and then after school I called her mom...

"Hello Miss Roberson, It's Beyoncé, I just wanted to know if you wanted me to stop by your house and drop off the school work I picked up for Latavia since she wasn't in school today?" I asked as I held the house phone to my ear and my mom stood behind me cooking some of my favourite foods.

"what?" She asked softly, I could hear the confusion in her voice.

"I didn't know if she would be coming tomorrow-" Was all I could say before the phone was cut off.

Later that year a girl named Laura was gone also, I didn't know her at all so her absence didn't bother me much. But those two girls were never seen again.

When I was thirteen parents finally noticed something big was going on when three girls in my grade went missing on a Friday morning, the school bumped up security. Cops surrounding the school, all details about our journeys to school and parents numbers needed. Things were changing.

When I was 14 I was walking to school with my friend Anna, she wanted to go to the store but I didn't want to be late.

"Bey It's okay, you go and I'll catch up. I promise I won't be late" She chuckled, I thought about it... we were only 5 min away

"Okay fine" That was the last thing I ever said to Annabell Grifiths

Then when I was 15 another girl was taken but from a school close to mine, then another until one day it all stopped. Just stopped, no one knew what happened. No one understood what was going on, especially the kids. People would avoid the very conversation so one year later I had almost forgot about it. I was just grateful it wasn't me.

Beyoncé Knowles

June 3rd 1998

11:49pm (Beyonce: 16 years old)

"Kelly we should really be heading home, we have school tomorrow" I told Kelly as I pulled her arm trying to get her to move but she refused.

" C'mon Bey, loosen up" She smiled pulling me back closer to her causing me to laugh. Of course she was drunk.

" Okay, you stay and I will go home. You know I've never been interested in parties anyway. I just wanna go home" I told her looking around the room uncomfortably. She smiled and nodded her head. Kelly wasn't like me, she was good in front of a lot of people and had a lot of friends. I wasn't like that at all, I was comfortable around a small group of people who loved me and I loved them. Too many people just makes me uncomfortable and parties were never really my scene.

" Be safe, call me when you get home" She kissed my cheek and I kissed hers then nodded. I walked around the house trying to get past the people saying "Excuse me" and "Sorry" repeatedly to get them to move. A lot of them were too drunk to even be paying attention to me or the music was too loud for them to hear my timid voice. When I finally got out of the house I put my jacket on and began walking in my heels down the road. I lived around 15 minutes away so it wasn't too bad but I'm a little tired and It's dark. I was walking down the road when I saw a car slow down next to me, I walked a little faster not knowing who it was and It caught up to me. I'm not the type of person to confront anyone so I just walked a little faster, The car was right next to me and in the corner of my eye I saw the window roll down.