13

Have you noticed that some people are naturally kind and exude good vibes, while others give you the side eye straight away? When that happens, it is usually very easy to tell if the person likes you or wants you gone, but it often happens that things are not so obvious.

((BTW, i kept accidentally publishing this chapter so if you read it and it was really badly written and had loads of mistakes in it, that's because I hadn't wrote it properly yet or proof read it. Sorry for updating so late as well.))

Beyoncé POV 

I stood in the middle of the living room gazing out of the ceiling to floor window, It's glass reflecting my face back at me as I took a small glance at the girl I hadn't seen in three years before letting my eyes drift to the world outside. The pool was clear but cold, it's shape gave this illusion that it was flowing into the lake behind the house but I know it didn't, the cream coloured floor tiles were ever so slightly cracked and the grass was low. The pale green dull and boring but the idea of letting my bare feet feel the prickles of dying grass beneath my it exciting me and overwhelming what to everyone else seemed a pretty undesirable scene. I looked around the room and noticed the soft brown carpet, the cream couches, the glass table and the pictures on the wall. Dating from when my parents were just young children to now. The smell of my mothers perfume light but distinct, the room didn't smell of anything other than that in particular but it was fresh. Fresh and crisp with those  undertones of perfume. I wrapped my arms around myself tight and looked around the room some more biting down on my bottom lip and closing my eyes feeling at home. Feeling safe and content. 

"You look beautiful" I heard from behind me, I didn't bother turn around but instead I looked down at my bare feet and smiled hard. Beautiful? Really? I'm not really dressed particularly well, my hair hasn't been done in years, I have no make up and I'm tired. I doubt I looked beautiful. "Outstanding in fact" The voice repeated, I chuckled and turned around placing my eyes on him. 

"Thank you" I smiled but didn't let him see it too much because I was still angry with him, "Leave me alone" I spun away from him and continued admiring the room while he chuckled lightly. 

"You know I need to leave, I mean It is a tour. You'll be doing the same soon" He walked toward me slowly, I couldn't see or hear him but I could feel him. You know? I could feel him moving closer and closer to me and with ever centimetre closer to me he got my heart beat increased but I don't even know why. I looked over my shoulder shyly and and stared at him as he moved closer. "You'll be going on tours and singing all the time, not just me" He whispered as he reached me and stood behind me, my head still turned to him over my shoulder and his leaning down to whisper in my ear. "But We'll always make time for each other" He reassured me, I turned to face him. 

"I understand" I nodded my head and smiled lightly, I understood but that didn't mean I liked it, "I don't think I'm gonna really be a singer." I shook my head and turned from him once again and walked over to the window out looking the yard. 

"Don't give up" He said but he didn't understand. I will never be anything more than that girl who was kidnapped and I'm probably not gonna get anywhere. I'm just not good enough. "I have something for you" I watched as he took his large bag and rested it on the couch while smiling at me. I walked over to him and sat down next to his bag looking down at it only to see him place his large hands around my journal. 

"How did you-" I stopped myself from finishing my sentence as I watched him pull out the clothes he gave me and the toiletries. I laughed instantly and he chuckled too, the moment was beautiful but was soon ruined.