Ch.16 I got a plan

Tate

When I got to the school Theo was next to me because he used his 'Wolf speed' and Stiles was trailing along trying to catch his breath..
"At least this is good practice for track and Lacrosse for you Stiles" Theo said with a big smile.
"Really? Two of our friends was just kidnapped by three people that we know nothing about.. and your making jokes" Stiles said inbetween breaths
"Hayden isn't my friend" he looks at me, I don't know why.. I said the truth..
"Yeah but Liam is your boyfriend Tate.."
"I've been questioning it lately" I started to walk and I hear them start to follow, Stiles was asking Theo about what I just said. Theo knew what was going on between Liam and I, but he said that he didn't know... I smiled a bit at the thought that me kept it a secret..

Liam

I woke up on the ground that had water all over, and I was stuck to the ground.. Like I was poisoned with wolfs bane again. I looked up and saw Hayden in another room tied to a table, she was sweating a lot and she looked scared..
"Hayden.. Hayden" I said trying to keep quiet, but then I heard clicking sounds like the ones in the locker room before the Dread Doctors came in.. They walked past me and went over to her, it looked like she was crying..
"Don't touch her.. Hayden, HAYDEN"

Tate

"So what's the idea on how we get them back" Stiles asked once Scott told us about everything
"I don't know" Scott looked around the group
And then I got an idea..
"But I do, we have to find the next Chimera.. Then we try again, but this time no one leaves the room because they spit us up and that's how they got Liam and Hayden.. "
"I think I know who the next chimera is... Lucas boyfriend, his arm healed already" Mason said and we all look towards him
"How are we gonna get close to him, he doesn't talk to any of us..." Malia asked
"We'll make a plan at school, but we're gonna need a new ride.. The jeep is dead.." Stiles gave Scott an 'I'll explain later' glance..
***

Theo dropped everyone off at their houses, and Stiles and I were the last to be dropped off..

"Can I spend the night, it's late and I think we should stick in groups.. Scott has Kira, Lydia has Malia, and I have you two" Theo asked parking the car

"Absolutely" Theo looked at Stiles surprised that he said yes, I was too
"Not" thats the Stiles we all know and love!! He walked out of the car and I did the same..
"Come one Stiles!! He'll only be here for tonight, he saved your life tonight as well" I gave him puppy eyes and he finally caved in..
The guys were in the living room so I decided to take a shower.
When I was done I changed into baggy pants and a white T-shirt..
I sat on my bed and opened my laptop to search 'The Dread Doctors Book' I wanted to read it since everyone else did.. I know it is a bad idea. I was about four chapters in to the book when I heard I small knock on my door and then Theo walked in..
"Hey, where's Stiles" I asked tilting the screen a bit so he doesn't see that I'm reading the book..
"He's in the shower he'll be out in a second but I need to.. Come here for a second" I walked over to where he was still in the doorway. He's so much taller than me holy crap.. While I was in a world of my own he cupped my face with his hands and crashed his lips on to mine, to be honest it was amazing.. But I was still dating Liam so I pushed him away.
"Theo.. I'm sorry but I'm still dating Liam, and.." he nods on goes back to the guest room without saying anything else..
I sit back in bed and rub my fingers over my lips, Liam never kissed me like that before..
I start to read again and start to fall asleep
I walked into what looked like an abandoned building, but in this one room it had a cylinder type thing that was filled with a liquid and a creature inside it.. The floor was covered in puddles of water and next to us there was a room with an operating table in the middle.. Then I saw them, the Dread Doctors. They were standing next to Theo..

"Your not taking her, and making her into One of your little science experiments!! I care for her and I'm not going to allow you to hurt Tate" He yelled and walked out of the room

I woke up and ran downstairs for a glass of water.. Why would I have a dream like that, it makes no sense. When I took a sip of water Theo walked in the front door wearing the same outfit that he was wearing in my dream.
"Tate..Are you OK, it's four in the morning"
"Yeah, I'm fine I was just thirsty"
I guess he knew I was lying
"No.. What happened" he shut the door and walked into the kitchen.
"It was just a bad dream.. I'm OK"
I put my glass in the sink and he pulled me into a hug..
"I'm sorry for earlier.. I wasn't thinking"
I nod and we walk back into my room..
I lay down and he lays next to me and puts he's arm around me.. I can't get feelings for Theo, after awhile of him holding me I fell back asleep.

Liam

I wake back up, still on the wet floor but now Hayden is next to me.
"Hayden" I move closer to her and she looks like she is in pain, so I try to take her pain away like how Scott had done many times before.. But it didn't work.
"Sorry" She nods and I lay down next to her not knowing what was gonna happen next...
----
OHHH Things are changing, a turn for the best or the worst? I don't know.. Thank You guys soo much for 600 reads, tell me what you guys think of the story so far.. Tate is gonna be learning more of her abilities in the next few chapters, Exciting Times!!!!