Ch.26 Black Screen

Tate

We got a call that there was twenty-three bodies found so, Kira, Scott, Stiles, and I are currently waiting for the elevator doors to open.

After Scott found out that I was back he called Stiles, and Stiles told us about the bodies.

Once the doors opened I ran over and bear hugged the Sheriff.

Stiles told him all the latest news so he was filled in on everything.

He hugged me back.

"Who found them?" Stiles asked.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said that you guys might know what this thing is." He said letting me go.

"We've got a theory" Scott said.

"It's a slightly terrifying theory." said Stiles.

"Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." Sheriff said.

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." I said.

"Why would they do that?" Kira shook her head.

"I don't know, maybe they're covering for it." I said.

"Protecting it like a parent would" Stiles added.

See, now we're getting somewhere.

"Protecting what?" Sheriff asked

"A werewolf" Scott said.

"It's called the Beast." Kira added.

"We know. Horrifying" I said patting Sheriff's back with a smile.

I'm just so happy to be back.
When I was gone, there was nothing.. It was like I was asleep, but not dreaming.

Just a black screen

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish. Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Sheriff said.

"Wait... What's wrong with Parrish?" I asked.. Something must have happened when I was 'asleep/dead'

"I'll explain later" Stiles said and I nodded.

----

I walked down the school hall to my locker and unlocked it.

All my things were still were I left them, I grabbed a text book then shut the door.

"Tate"

"Don't ever do that again, you nearly gave me a heart-" I got cut off by Theo putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me, but this kiss felt different then the ones before..

I kissed back but then pushed him off.

"Your the bad guy" I said turning to walk down the hall.

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are cancelled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day" The over head speakers said.

"Wait Tate" Theo said catching up to me.

"When did you get back?" he asked walking down the hall with me.

"Last week" I said trying to keep our conversation short.

"Look, I can't be with you right now Theo.. If what I heard is true, then you need to change a few things before we get back together" I said before walking over to Stiles, Scott, a cop, while leaving Theo standing..