THREE

CHAPTER THREE
Baekhyun's POV

Classes finally ended. My friends and I head out and take a seat at the basketball court's benches.

"Hyung! Taeyeon's leaving you have to confess now!" Chanyeol said emphasizing the word, leaving.

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked.

"Tell her you like her," Kai said. "if not then I'll take her instead, hyung"/l He smirked.

"Honestly Kai, I don't even know why we're friends." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I'm just stating the truth!"

"Just shut up Kai," Kris said. "Baekhyun just say you like her. It's as simple as that. Even better. Say you love her."

"Screw it. I'll just find her and say whatever I have to say." I say getting up.

"Good luck." I heard Tao say as I walk out of the court.

-

I looked around the school and all I saw were janitors cleaning around the halls. I looked through every classroom to check if she was inside with Yoona or something. Unfortunately I had no luck today. She was nowhere in the school. I quickly ran out and bumped into Yoona.

"Yoona!"

"I'm not Taeyeon no need to be all excited." She said, laughing.

Ignoring what she said just now, I asked another question, "Do you know where Taeyeon lives?"

"Why are you asking? -I look at her like she just turned dumb or something- Oh.. I see, I see." She said suddenly smirking.

"Go straight there," as she points her finger to a street. "Turn left and the yellow house is Taeyeon's" She said, winks at me once, and skips away.

She's insane.

I roll my eyes and start running to where Yoona told me about. At first I couldn't find the house but. I noticed there was only on yellow house on the street. I rang the doorbell and fix myself since I'm sweaty and stuff.

"Well hello." The man -assuming it's Taeyeon's dad- had a big smile on his face. Tsk it's even wider than how Chanyeol smiles. I chuckled at the thought.

"Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Baekhyun and I'm a friend of Taeyeon noona." I said as I bow and smile afterwards.

"Oh my little angel really likes younger boys does she." I heard him say under his breath. What does he mean by Taeyeon likes younger boys. Has she dated younger already? I shook the thought out of my head.

"Is she here?" I asked, startling him. He probably forgot I was here.

"Oh, no. She's probably still at school or out with her friends." Wow, so much for running here.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." I say bowing once again.

I run back to the school jut incase she's there. I finally spot her at the garden looking at flowers. She seems to be deep in thought. I approach her slowly and place my hand on her shoulder. I felt her flinch.

"B-Baekhyun?" She said, turning around.