FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

"I'll miss you soo much guys!" I said hugging all of them-aka Kyungsoo, Suho, Xiumin-hyung, Lay, Chen, and Sehun- they were hyungs friends.

"We'll miss you too noona!" I heard Sehun say. I flashed a grin. These kid, they're so cute. I pinch Sehun's cheeks.

"I will miss you too Sehoooon~"

"Aish noona that hurts." He says as he rubs his cheeks. I just laugh.

"Anyways noona, make sure not to get sick!" Kyungsoo said, reassuringly.

"Of course, Kyungsoo." I put my arm around his shoulder. "You all are so overprotective." I said.

"Ow." I shouted, rubbing my forehead.
"What the heck, Chen!"

"It was the last one I'll ever do." He said shrugging.

"Don't say that. I'm sure we'll see each other again." I smiled, tears started forming in my eyes.

"Let's go Taeng." I heard Luhan hyung say. I bid hyungs group goodbye and take my luggage. Goodbye New York.

-
TWO YEARS LATER

"LUHAN!" I heard as a ray of light entered my eyes. Ugh, who's here in the middle of the morning.

"SUHO!" Hyung said from afar. Why is Suho here?

I head downstairs not caring about how I look like right now.

"SUHO!" I say very surprised and hug him tight. "Why are you here? Is this all a dream?" He just chuckled.

"Heh~ I just got here this morning." He said with a smile on his face.

"But why Suho? Whyyyy."

"You don't want me here?." He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No it's not like that-"

"Yes I know," he finally said. "I'm here to tell your brother that he's been called for S.M. Entertainment." I was shocked.

My brother is going to be a celebrity. Hyung also looked shocked at the good news.

"D-Does that mean I won't get to see hyung anymore?" I said, becoming worried.

"Maybe for a few months? Years? I'm not sure.." Suho said. I sighed. "But it's okay I'm sure the managers will let you in. After all you are talented, you might be able to become a trainee as well."

-

"Dad, Taeng and I are going now." Luhan hyung said.

"Be careful my little angels!" Appa said. Hyung and I walked through the door and hyung locked the door behind us.

"The S.M. Building isn't that far so you don't need to be impatient." He said while opening the door to his car for me.

"I'm not always impatient." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." He said laughing.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at the S.M. Building. Some secretary were greeting us but at the same time some didn't even notice we were there. The S.M. Building was enormously huge but I'm not surprised since S.M. Entertainment is the biggest company in Korea. (That's what I heard PM me if I'm wrong.)

"Annyeong-haseyo. I'm Luhan, I'm a new trainee." He said, flashing a smile at one of the secretaries. Ugh using his looks again. But I can't lie, hyung's handsome.

"Ah, annyeong. I'm Jane, please follow me this way." She said leading the way. Jane was pretty, she looked young. She had glasses and very pale skin. Her hair was plain brown but it matched her cute face. I liked her.

She walked straight into a room. It looked like a practice room.

"This is the practice room." She said. Oh figures.

I see lots of other guys. There's Suho, Xiumin hyung, Kyungsoo, Lay, Sehun, Chen and- wait.

Why is Baekhyun's gang here? Are they going to be in hyungs group as well? Where's Baekhyun? Does he still remember what happened two years ago? Is he still the Baekhyun I knew of before?

So many questions just popped in my head. I was so confused..
Is he here?

"Uh- Hey, sorry I was late." There he was. Nice timing Byun.

"Ah, there you are Mr. Byun" Jane said. I ignored Baekhyun as I greet hyungs friends from the past.

"How do you feel?" I hear Kyungsoo whisper.

"What do you mean?"

"Baekhyun's here. I mean, like, you know what happened." He said.

"Oh, yeah. Nothing. I feel nothing, honestly." I say shrugging the past off.

But the truth is, I feel hurt. Broken. Lost. And confused. Baekhyun, are you still the same?

---------
BANG. UPDATE. YAS.
I thank you all for 100 views. Yehet.
I hope you like this fanfic :D
For every time you don't comment or vote, Baekyeon stops interacting so you know.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE