FIVE

The bold text is Luhan telling the past.
CHAPTER FIVE; Flashback

"Come back tomorrow, noona!" Baekhyun said as I finally walked away with hyung.

"Of course Baekie." I say.

"Dad probably won't let us." Luhan hyung said.

"Of course he will!" I said, flashing a big smile.

-

"No." Appa said.

"But appa~" I whined.

"I'm sorry my little angel. You can't go there. They're Byuns." Dad said, emphasizing the name, Byun.

"And so what if they're Byuns? Your past with them has nothing to do with me and Baekhyun's friendship."

"Taeyeon, you're just 12. You'll understand this situation in the future. Byuns don't like us and that's that." Appa said, now storming upstairs. We were currently in the kitchen.

"I told you appa wouldn't approve." Luhan said once appa got up.

"But hyung~ what do I say to Baekhyun?"

"I don't know. And plus, you wouldn't even have to say anything since you won't see him anymore. I don't even know how you two became close." He acts so much like dad.

"Hyung I don't even know the past but appa is acting like I do!"

"You really want to know the truth, do you not?" He said, now acting serious.

"Yes! So I can finally figure out why he's acting so protective when it comes to the Byuns." I was frustrated as dad was. I wanted to know the truth.

"But you can't tell appa, okay?"

"Yes hyung." I rolled my eyes, why would I tell hyung?

"It all started when..." Hyung finally said.
-
Mom was a Byun before she married appa, dad and Baekhyun's dad were best of friends. It turns out,
Baek's dad's sister was mom. Baekhyun's dad introduced our dad to mom.

"Jin Yeol, this is JunRi, my sister." Baekhyun's dad said. Jun Ri was a brunette with big eyes. Her lips were fairly small but it matched her pale skin. She was beautiful as Taeyeon is right now. She was a little small but was the perfect height for Jin Yeol.

"Hello I'm Kim Jin Yeol." Jin Yeol said, bowing and flashing a smile at JunRi after.

At that time, dad knew she was the one. The one he was going to marry. Love at first sight, right?

JunRi and Jin Yeol were walking alone in the park. It was their last year of university. They were on their break that time. Just hanging out outside.

"Uhm, JunRi.." Jin Yeol said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes Jin Yeol?" She stopped in her track and faced Jin Yeol.