FIVE.2

CHAPTER FIVE; PART TWO

JunRi's mom had brushed JunRi's hair. Today was one of the nights JunRi was probably never going to forget. She was finally going to say yes to the man of her dreams, the prince to her own little fairytale.

She didn't know what was in stock for her. She was thinking this was only a simple dinner. She was about to wear normal date clothes but her mother had told her to wear something more formal.

"Why, umma?" JunRi had asked.

"Trust your mother, JunRi. Mother knows best." She smiled at JunRi and JunRi smiled back. Her mother was a mother anyone had wanted, she was sweet, kind, and she understands everything so well.

"Thank you, umma." JunRi said. "I know you don't always be here with me because of your work, but atleast you're trying. Saranghaeyo!" JunRi flashed the happiest smile she could. She had a sort of feeling today would be different. And she was going to enjoy it.

The sun had fallen and JunRi was about to get into a car until her mom had called, "JunRi!" She yelled from the door, "Have fun! Smile, my princess."

She looked like the happiest woman alive. Excluding JunRi. As she hopped into the car, she recieved a text from Jin Yeol.

Babe, are you on your way? The text read.

Yeah. Can't wait to see you. JunRi smiled at herself.

After twists and turns around the town, JunRi finally arrived at the dock. She stepped out of the car with her long dress and medium height heels. Her dress was as blue as the night sky. Her heels were silver with some gems on them. Her hair was tied back and was curled into waves. Her make-up was neatly done. She was beautiful.

Dad was already waiting at the front of the cruise.

As soon as JunRi saw JinYeol, she remembered how she confessed to him. Everything came back to her.

She walked calmly but inside she felt butterflies in her stomach. The same ones she felt when Jin Yeol asked her to be her boyfriend. The same ones she felt when she met Jin Yeol.

"Hi." Jin Yeol smiled.

"I haven't seen you for two days." JunRi said.

"I know. I missed you," He stared at her. "Ladies first." He held the door open to the cruise.

Everything was beautiful. Roses petals were set on the floor and candles were lit up. It was mainstream because you would always see proposals exactly like this, but each one had a different feeling with different people. Each one had different feelings of love. Each one was different.

Jin Yeol then closed the cruise door behind him and a waiter led them to a table with a single rose on it. The food was set up. It was all perfect.

The violin started to play and Baekhyun's dad was singing.

I hadn't mention but Baekhyun got his singing from his dad.

He started to sing.

If you love me, like you tell me

"I love you so much, JunRi" He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Please be careful with my heart

"I love you too, Jin Yeol."

You can take it, just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart.