Chapter one: Notes

You wake up to hear your window closing. You quickly get out of bed and peer out your window, to see nothing. Looking around, you notice a piece of white paper caught in your window.
Looking at it, there is sloppy handwrighting that reads:

' (y/n), I've been watching you for a while now, and I feel like I truly need to meet you. I will see you soon.
E.J.'

After reading the small note, shivers go up your spine. Who is E.J? And how long has he been watching you?
You decide to shake it off and go back to sleep. Mabey this isn't real... mabey just a dream...

~time skip~
You wake up to light shining through your window. You go downstairs to have breakfast.
Sitting at the table, you eat a bowl of cereal then go upstairs to get dressed. You throw on a blue T-shirt and black skinny jeans.
Then, your phone starts to ring. It is your parents telling you that they are going to be late getting home tonight. You answer with an 'ok' and hang up. You will have the whole house to yourself until really late tonight.
Soon, you get bored and decide to go on a walk.
You step outside and go into the woods near your house. The cool October wind blows your hair around and the brightly colored leaves crunch from beneath your feet.
You climb a tree and let your legs dangle from the thick branch.
Leaning back, you close your eyes.
Crunch...
You open your eyes as you hear crunching.
Crunch...
Crunch...
You look around and you see nothing.
Jumping down from the tree, you start walking home with the sensation of being watched following you.
Entering your house, you close and lock the door behind you, then you go through your entire house and lock the windows.
As you enter your room to lock your window, you see a different piece of paper on your bed. It reads-

'See you tonight, (y/n)
-E.J.'
You look up from the paper. How does this person know your name? You are seriously starting to get scared now. Quickly, you lock the window and sit on your bed. I guess all you can do is wait.