chapter 13: apologies

Jacks Pov:

I rub the back of my neck and wait for (y/n) to say something, but she stays silent.
I finally decide to speak up.
"I'm sorry..." I murmur.
She looks up at me with scared, wide eyes. "Why didn't you just ask me for one?" She asks, in a shaky voice.
"I thought you'd say no." I tell her.
She smiles a little, making me feel weird again. "I would have said yes, if you really needed one."
As if on cue, my stomach growls loudly. My face turns red behind my mask.
(Y/n) giggles. "Do you need one?" She asks.
I am too weak to hunt, but I don't want to take one from her....not yet...
I shrug and my stomach growls again.
"Go ahead and take one. But only one." She says.
I shake my head. "I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to." I say.
"But Jack, you're hungry. How long has it been since you've eaten?" She asks, a hint of concern in her voice.
I sigh and murmur, "almost two days...."
"Jack, you need to eat."
"No I don't."
"Jack, you're worse than a kid..."
I sigh and plop down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
"I just don't want to hurt you." I mumble.
(Y/n) sits down beside me and puts a hand on my shoulder. I flinch slightly at her touch.
"Don't worry about that, Jack. You need to eat." She says.
I sigh again and look at her. "Fine. But it's gonna hurt. I have no kind of numbing medicine." I warn her.
"That's OK. Id do anything for you" she smiles kindly at me.
"OK, then. Lay down." I get up and she lays down on my bed.
I lift her shirt up past her navel and take out my scalpel......

A/n: cliffy~~!!! Lolz. So how are you people liking the story so far?
I am having so much fun writing it. And I noticed it has around 400 views. Thank you guys a lot! There is one thing I want to know:
At you having fun reading it? Is it too boring? (Oops, two questions. Lol)
Any who, love you guys!

-cy ✘