chapter 24: you shouldnt have done that

Jacks pov:

I wake up to the sun shining through my windows. Getting up, I check to see if (y/n) is still asleep. She isn't in the bed.
Panicked, I look around for her. I look in the closet, under the bed, and in the bathroom. I can't find her anywhere!
"(Y/n)!" I yell. Where is she?!
Then a thought hits me.
BEN.
He came into the room last night to see her. I growl and burst out of my room, running down the hall to BEN's room. I can hear him talking to someone on the other side of the door.
Without knocking, I fling the door open and burst in. (Y/n) is sitting next to BEN on his bed. She looks very nervous and uncomfortable.
I can see why. BEN is being more flirty than he usually is.
When he sees me, a huge smirk spreads across his face.
"There you are, Jack. I was wondering when you'd wake up." He says. (Y/n) looks at me with a new kind of fear in her eyes.
I frown."What did you do to her, BEN?"
Ben smirks. "Nothing...yet. you came in and spoiled our fun."

"I want you to get away from her. Now." I say. My fists are clenched tightly.

"Awwww, but why? She's just so....fun." he chuckles and puts an arm around her waist. (Y/n) tries to scoot away, but BEN holds her tighter.

"I swear, give her back or ill-"
"Or you'll what? Take my organs? Ha! I don't think so. You can't hurt me, organ boy. You know that." BEN replies.

I just want to kill this stupid elf! He shouldn't be treating (y/n) like this, and nobody knows what he did to her before I showed up.

"B-ben, just let me go. please?" (y/n) says in a shaky voice.

"Oh, I don't think so, babe. You're too good for Jack. he doesn't deserve you. On the other hand, I am perfect for you." he starts to pull her closer to him.

"Ben, I don't like you that way. Just let me go!" (Y/n) Says, pushing away from him, but BEN just pulls her back.
"(Y/n), I wouldn't do that if I we're you." He murmurs in her ear.

I growl lowly. I don't want him touching her like that. I don't like it. She's mine. Mine....

"Ben, let me go!" She slaps him hard across the face, leaving a red mark. He doesn't flinch at all. Instead, the red in his eyes glows brightly with black blood dripping down his cheeks. His smirk turns to a twisted frown, and his voice is demonic, with a static tone to it.
"You shouldn't have done that." He says lowly. The lights in the room flicker and the door slams closed behind me.
Ben floats up into the air, his body occasionally glitching out into small pixelated pieces.
(Y/n) quickly runs to me, burying her face into my chest. Her body is shaking. "J-jack, do something!" she sobs.
I try to open the door, but the handle won't turn.
"Ben,let us go!" I yell.

Suddenly, as fast as lightning, Ben lashes out, scratching me across the face. The only sound in the room is the crack of my mask as it breaks in half.......
To be continued......

A/n: hello everyone. Sorry if it's been a while since I updated. So to make up for it, I made this chapter extra long. :3
Stay tuned for the next chapter. Have a great day.

~cy ✘