Chapter Nine: Aeron

~Peter~

I woke up to the sound of movement. I look over to my right to see the sleeping body next to mine. I turn over and watch the rise and fall of Max's chest. She looks so peaceful, so-so beautiful.

She turns around to face me and her eyes flutter open, and right when she sees me she smiles. I couldn't help but feel warm inside.

"Good morning love." I say stroking her hair.

"Good morning." She mumbles back as her eyelids droop over her blue eyes.

I sit up as Max releases a sigh. I do the same and stand up. I look down to see that I was already in my clothes.

Oh right! Last night I just fell asleep after I laid Max down on my bed!

I shook my head and walked to the other side of my tent. I sat down next to the sleeping Max and then leaned over her. Gently, I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. I earned a little shuffle and then silence from the sleeping girl. I stood up and laughed.

"My Lost Girl." I chuckled and exited the tent.

"Someone's up early!" Felix laughed.

I sighed and let out a laugh.

"Well what do you expect?" I laughed. "Someone's got to run the island!"

"Or get more Lost Boys." Felix raised his brows.

"I was getting to that!"

"No you weren't."

"Ugh, fine! I forgot about that."

I grabbed a piece of fruit and took a seat on a nearby log.

I was so overwhelmed with Max that I forgot about finding more Lost Boys.

"So I guess the day's planned out for me then Felix." I said.

"I guess it is Pan."

I nodded.

"Well...um" I started.

"She'll be fine." He assured. "But where is she?"

I let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, she's sleeping." I answered.

"I know that, but where?"

I sighed beginning to get annoyed with all theses questions.

He's turning into Max.

"Where do you think?!" I asked.

Felix pointed to my tent. I nodded. 

"Did you-"

"NO!" I cut him off. "No." I laughed.

Felix nodded and walked into the forest. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

What the hell just happened?

I shook my head with a smile and headed to my tree stump. When there I took a seat and pulled out my pipes. Until I was satisfied I played, and as I played countless Lost Boys came and went, but one in particular didn't go anywhere.

When finished, I strapped my pipes back into my belt and began towards my tent. I arrived only to find Max, now half awake.

"Your alive." I laughed.

"Shut up." She said rubbing her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet.

Scarf, pullover, pipes.