2 Years Later

~Peter~

Biting my lip I search the boy scattered grounds for the single girl who stole my heart. Two years passed since our incident in the Enchanted Forest and things have never been better.

I spot the brown haired girl and casually begin to walk up behind her. Before I know it I'm one stride away. I reached out and grabbed the girls waist throwing her on my back.

"Peter!"

I laughed as she began to pound my back.

"Put me down right now!"

I smirked.

"And why would I do that?" I asked

Max let out an annoyed sigh.

"Because I said so, duh." She answered.

I shook my head.

"Sorry love, not a good enough answer."

"Malcolm!"

I let out a sigh and her use of my old name, my older self. I set her down.

"You know I hate it when you do that." I said.

"And you know I hate it when I have to use it." She replied.

I nodded I understanding.

"Anyway," she started off intertwining our fingers. "where too?"

I sighed.

"Don't know, don't care."

She bit her lip.

"The lagoon?" She asked.

I smirked.

"With or without the boys?"

"I wouldn't mind letting them have their fun if they let us have ours, wouldn't you think."

I raised a brow.

"Fun you say?"

She nodded, and letting go of her hand I turned to face all the Lost Boys.

"Boys! Fall in!"

One by one they followed their orders and in a matter of seconds there was a colony of Lost Boys in the center of camp.

"Now what would you say to go for a little swim?"

The boys screamed out in cheers. I turned to Max who just rolled her eyes. I extended a hand towards her. Gladly she took it and we walked to the lagoon, bringing up the rear.

~Max~

In no time at all I dove into the water to feel that satisfying sensation run through my legs. I swam up to the surface to find Peter sitting on a rock nearby.

"Still afraid Pan?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"You know me love."

I climbed up onto the rock next to him and my tail disappeared. I kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked.

He nodded and took me in his arms. I squealed knowing that he was going to take me into the air.

"Still afraid princess?" He chuckled.

"Shut up Pan."

He landed back into the camp shortly, but the sky had seemed to darken quickly. Peter led me into his tent. Setting me down on the bed he pressed his lips softly on mine, but I soon began to press harder.

Breathlessly, Peter pulled away, but only to go to my jawline. I bite my lip. Sighing with satisfaction he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." He said.

I looked at the boy who was I front of me. He's changed so much.

I smiled.

"I love you too."

He stood up from the bed.

"Go to sleep love." He began stroking my hair.

I patted the empty area next to me.

"You too." I whispered.

Peter smirked, but did as he was told. I crept closer to him and began to play with his hands.

"Thank you." Peter mumbled in my ear.

"For what?" I asked as my eyes got droopy.

"For showing me that villains can get happy endings."

I smiled as my eyes shut for the night.