Chapter Twelve: Deals and Lost Boys

~Peter~

As I shifted to my right side in bed I wrapped my arm around Max. To my utter surprise my hand fell right down. I bolted up and saw that there was no Max next to me.

I jumped out of bed and ran out of the tent. Panicking, I searched every spot of the camp, but found no Max. I began to worry. What if he has her? What if she ran away? What if my shadow took her back?

I ran my hand through my bed head and began to check the island. I went to skull rock, then the water fall, and then the lagoon.

"Where is she?!" I yelled.

Then it hit me. I flew to where she usually is hoping that she would be there. I calmed down when I saw Max.

As I neared her, her eyes grew wide.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are your clothes?"

Now it was my turn for my eyes to grow wide. I was only wearing my pants. There was no shirt and no shoes.

"You look a mess." She continued.

"My god Max! Next time tell me when you leave!"

She crossed her arms.

"I left you a note saying where I was going."

I stood there frozen in my tracks. Max stood up and took out a note hanging from my pocket. I laughed. I also noticed Max's wondering eyes.

"What do you think?" I smirked.

Max realized what I meant.

"What?! No!" She laughed.

She began to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. Her hands landed on my bare chest.

"Good morning." I chuckled.

She pecked me in the lips.

"Good morning Pan."

I raised a brow and looked her deep in the eyes. Max smirked and escaped my grip. She took a seat back on the cliff. I knelt down behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She took my arms and pulled me towards her.

"What are you doing love?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. From my knees I took a seat on the ground. I let my feet dangle next to hers. I respected the silence, but it didn't seem right.

"Come on love, " I said beginning to stand up. "Let's get back to camp."

Max nodded and offered her hand. I took it and pulled her up. Not letting go we began to walk back to camp. With her fingers laced with mine I felt relaxed.

We walked in silence. When having reached camp, she went to her tent without a word. Confused by her action I tried to follow her but Felix stopped me.

"Pan!" He called.

"What?" I spat annoyed.

"What do you think?" He answered.

My eyes darted to Max's tent.

"Watch her, I'll take care of this."

Felix nodded and entered Max's tent. I was uneasy about his intentions, but they were close friends. I let the thought escape my mind when I began to walk in the direction that Felix had come from. I sighed dramatically as Hook came into view.

"What now Killian?" I snapped.

"I have an offer." He said.

My eyes burned into his. If there is anything that I like besides games and Max of course it's deals.

"You have my attention."

Hook grinned.

"I'll leave the girl alone, if you grant me safe passage off this cursed island."

My eyes widened. If I agreed to this Neverland would be rid of Hook and his crew forever. But what's the catch? What's Hook's game? What's his gain?

"And what's in it for you?" I asked.

"I get off this island, get away from you, get my freedom back, and begin my revenge."

He's trying to toy with me, I know it.

"Deal." I answered bluntly.

Hooks head swerved my way. Apparently my quick answer had caught the stupid, annoying, and suborn pirate off guard.

"Just like that?" He asked. "Your going to let me leave just like that?"

His tone mocked me.

"The faster, the better." I smirked.

"Fine."

I dug into my pocket and grabbed a magic bean. Tossing it to the pirate I gave him a final warning.

"Now get off my island and never come back." I ordered through gritted teeth.

Hook smiled down in his palm.

"Don't you worry, I don't have any attention of coming back." He said, again in a somewhat mocking tone.

I watched as the captain and crew disappeared. Following them, I made sure that they made it to the beach and used the damn bean. Sighing once they disappeared into the magic portal I headed back to camp.

Surprisingly, I found the boys enjoying themselves. I rolled my eyes when I realized that Felix was the entertainer. I quickly scurried past and into Max's tent.
My eyes laid on a sleeping girl.

"Max, the sleepy lost girl." I chuckled as my eyes began to droop.

I climbed into the bed laying down next to her. Yawning, I wrapped my arms around her wait and pulled her close. I kissed her head and I began to drift off.

~Max~

I tossed in my bed only to feel something on me. Panicking, I threw the object off me and fell off my bed.

"What the hell!" I quickly heard.

I got up from the ground and saw Peter, in my bed.

"Sorry." I giggled. "Still getting used to you."

Peter rolled his eyes and laid back down. I climbed into bed. Laying next to him I nuzzled my head into his chest. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer. We stayed like this for what it felt like eternity. I didn't want it to end. But of course Felix came and ruined it.

"Hey Max have you seen Peter any-" he stopped when he looked into my bed. "Never mind." He finished.

"What now?" Peter complained face platting into one of my pillows.

"It's too hot out to work today. We've got boys passing out left to right." Felix claimed.

"Well, what do you expect me to do?"

A smile that I've never seen before crossed Felix's lips.

"Well, we figured we could cool if off."

Peter jolted up and he began to smile a horrifying smile. He quickly jumped out of the bed and dashed out of the tent. I just sat on my bed slightly terrified and very confused. Shortly, Peter came dashing back in.

"Get up Max!" His tone now excited.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Peter stopped what he was doing and looked at me. With his smile now returning he laughed.

"We're going swimming."