Ch.1 : Asuka Kitami to the End Class ?

Asuka P.O.V

My name is Kitami Asuka , age 15, Only child of Kitami household. Recently I came back from Europe to Japan and I gave entrance exams of Kunugigaoka Junior High School ! it's a school full of elites,.... well that's what I heard, Result for the transfer are yet to come , well let me introduce myself properly, I'm from a really rich family, father and mother have big business , I really admire their work , but cause of their work ... they cant spend time with me but I understand...maybe.., tho i have some trouble with papa .. And I'm here living alone, well for record my intelligence level is really awesome ... I like reading manga, and watching anime, and I also like playing video games, my hairs goes below my hips, hair color: Dark purple, Eyes color: mix shade of purple and gray mostly purple .

well, tell begin the story !!!

Ding Dong...

"Coming!",

I picked the letter from the mail box, went inside and started reading it

'Dear Kitami Asuka,

You have passed the entrance exam of Kunugigaoka Junior High School with an amazing score , we are expecting your arrival at school on Saturday , 10 of May, 2014 to discuss about your timetable and other stuff

Kunugigaoka Junior HighSchool Headmaster.

Asano Gakuho'

"....... Huh? PASSED?! YATA!! I PASSED THE ENTERANCE EXAM OF THE MOST FAMOUS JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL OF JAPAN!!!! , 10th? AH!! IT'S TODAY!! I better get ready"

At the school gate~

"So this is the famous Kunugigaoka Junior HighSchool"

With a cheerful smile on my face, I went inside and suddenly remembered something.................

"AH !!!!!!, (TwT) I came here but I don't know where is the principle office......"

"Excuse me, is anything wrong?" Orange/pinkish hair colored boy asked me

"ah..well.. Im new here.. can you tell me where is the principle office ?"

"New, I see, His office isn't far from here (he tells the direction)"

"souka, arigatou, By the way, Im Kitami Asuka, Nice to meet you" bows~

"Nice to meet you too Kitami-san, Im Asano Gakushuu, Student council President"

"souka  , thanks again Asano-san" and I go towards the office

"Kitami Asuka,... The girl who came in top 3 in entrance exam... This is gonna be interesting.....wait .... did she said her name is Kitami Asuka ?? DAMN !! tsk well then Kitami long time no seen" The boy said to himself.

_____________________________________________________

Continue from the ch.0~~

Narrator P.O.V

Karasuma opens the door and saw Asuka who listened to their whole conversation

"Umo..... excuse me..... but may I ask, whats with this government secret about a tako ?"

Karasuma smiles and face towards Asano and says "well u see, she already know about the assassination thing....You cant let a student who knows about that Tako here"

Sigh... "Kitami Asuka-san tell me which class which class would your prefer.... 3-A the strong class or 3-E The weak End Class ?" Asano Asked

"Now I know the government secret of this school, and this assassination thingy seems fun.... Its decided then!" Asuka thinks to herself and answers Asano question, "I would like to go to 3-E, sir"

Sigh.... "Fine then... Karasuma-san, She's in your care now"

"Now then excuse me, Kitami-san please follow me"

"H-Hai"

"sigh, she was supposed to go there anyways" The chairmen mumbled to himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asuka P.O.V

As that guy asked me to follow him, we moves towards a mountain path, from the looks of it, it seems like it might take a lot of stamina to get to the top and come back down again, for me no biggie, im full of stamina ( i guess....atleast for now....)......but im curious that why are we going up there...

"umo.... Sir...why are we going up there ?"

"The Class 3-E is there. Now that we are going there let me explain you everything. Im from ministry of defence Karasuma Tadaomi, I will be your P.E teacher, and your mission is to kill that octopus before your graduation, the prize will be 10 billion yen"

hmmm.... 10 billion? Well that's a lot but im from a rich family it doesn't really matter to me but assassination ... seems interesting (thinking to herself)

''''''''''''''

Timeskip~ karasuma sensei explained everything to Asuka and they reached the school building.

At the ground everyone was shooting a yellow creature........

Karasuma-sensei told me about the assassination and about the timetable

Btw ..... Im kinda boyish and play a lot of assassination video games~ so I kinda saw some data about assassins ..... tbh .... I hacked into the government server and found information about the assassins.(not really.... My cousin is actually an assassin ._. )

"Kitami-san, this is your language teacher.. Irina... tho.. between 3-E students she's known as !@#$%^&*-Sensei " Karasuma-sensei introduce me to a blonde hair women....... As I told I hack the server I know about her.. (By server i mean my cousin xD)

"Hora Karasuma ! why did you told her about the name ?!" she yelled

"Nice to meet you, Velanovich-sensei" I said with a closed eyes smile face, both of them were shocked ......

"W-well, you will continue your routine from tomorrow, you can leave now" Karasuma sensei said with a confused face

"Ok ! ja excuse me"

I left the room and went hoom

At Kitami Residence~

"Aww~ what was interesting~ Kunugigaoka Junior HighSchool~ hiding a secret from the main building students~hmmm~ anyways .. lets check the 3-E student list~"

Phone rings-

"A nee-chan ! Hm? Oh i see... No don't worry, im fine... Oki bye~"

Narrator P.O.V

Asuka hacking the school server (._.) ........................................

"hmmmmmmm~ 3-E... The students seems interesting"

"Kayano...... Hmm~ hehe"

"But isnt it kinda unfair for them all....?" _________________________________________________________

End of the chapter 1.......

well i hope u liked it X3
sorry if there were some errors~~

btw this is just the starting >w< fun is yet to begin

share it with your friends QuQ

next chapter will be out soon~

for the record X3 im really lazy so if any errors Im sorry ~~

until next time~