ch.3 . Yuki Time

A/N

Minna san if you are wondering who is Yuki then she's another one of my Oc/s .........
after Asuka P.O.V its YUKI TIME ~~

__________________________________________________________________________

Asuka P.O.V

Its been few months since i came to this school ... assassination and everything is fun.... I really like this school now... Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chan, Yukiko-chan, Okuda-san, sugino kun, Yuma-kun, Karma..-kun... and everyone !! I really like them, they made my Jr. High life fun !

Now~~

LET'S START THE STORY~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki P.O.V

I'm Sora Yuki ! from class 2-A.. hai ! Its my 2nd year in Kunugigaoka Junior High ..... I'm student council secretary ! I really admire shuu-nii hard-work for school ... and whats the reason I like this school... but... sometimes... it seems like ... this school is full of robots..................... The thing which I dislike is treatment of The End Class ... even if they are weak... that doesn't mean that we make fun of them...... if the main building students are strong then shouldn't they suppose to help the weak ?...... Ah..! well... oh ! this you are wondering who is the person I'm calling shuu-nii then its Asano Gakushuu... we are cousins ..... i I call him shuu-nii.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~At the school gate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayo Yuki-chan" (Random Students )

"Ohayogozaimasu !!"

My duty is to greet everyone at the gate and close it when the bell rings..... Petty boring ne~ ... but I kinda enjoy it.... it feels good to greet everyone in the morning... plus when you get to see a beautiful senpai~ ... but she's a student of 3-E... I don't know her first name but last is Kitami. She's really nice and always keep a cheerful smile but sometimes i think she hides her sorrows with it, OH ! Right i also saw her on magazines, She's a model and goes with the name Aruu-chan also ! Shu-nii know her since she was used to play waaaaaay back !......

~Timeskip~ bell rings ....

"Yu !, its time for closing the gate.."

"Ah.. Shuu-nii ! Hai !"

~~Timeskip ~~ Lunch Time~

"Aww..ww~.. sensei make sure not to have any mercy....." I said sadly and sat under a tree with good shade away from the rest of the school...."At least its peace here~"

I looked up at the sky and saw a something flying so fast...... and the weird part it was going to land where I was sitting............ I hid behind the tree and watched it......... i-it...w-was...a....a...... YELLOW OCTOPUS !!!!!!!! ...... I was about yell but it saw me and placed is tentacle my mouth and said

"Ah-No .... My cover has blown !!!

I was shocked and confused and ... fainted......

When I opened my eyes I saw some students starring at me........ I was confused and realized that I'm in 3-E .......... (@__@)