Ch. 4 ONEE-SAMA TIME ?!!!!

Asuka P.O.v

~It's been quite a time since I came...A lot happened ..... Koro-sensei secret was explored by Yuki-chan.... And ... Maehara-kun ex-girlfriend Kaho.......... Annoying her was a lot fun too... but.... Maehara-kun...is no better than her........... (._.) well it was fun... my middle school life is fun because of them~ Now then rainy season is over.... And our class won the baseball match but lost the basketball :3 .... Now!~ I wonder what kind of adventure we will face today~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..

Time : 6:30am

Beep beep beep .......

"Urasai !!"

Beep...beep...beep..

"hai hai, I getting up !!!" I canceled the alarm and started getting ready for the school.....

Sniff... "Hmmm..? Something ... smells really nice.." I said as coming out of my room and going downstairs..... I stopped at the middle of the stairs and.... Said to myself....

"This... is coming from the kitchen.... But... I live here alone..... MASAKA!! A ghost?!"

Hai.... This fact is true that I'm scared from the ghost.... Well not really.... I don't like the pop up creepy things........

I slowly came down.... Opened the kitchen door .... A lil bit... and peeked...

"Ah! Ohayo ! Asuka-chan" a voice said.....

I opened the door completely and was surprised "KIYOMI ONEE-CHAN ?!"

Well.. yes.. I'm the only child but I have cousins you know... so here it is.... One of my cousins... Kiyomi Ishida.... She's an assassin... an excellent one and my server XD .... In world of assassins her nickname is Bloody shadow! She had done many jobs... twice more than Irina-sensei..... Just like her name means... Pure Beauty....she really is one... but her job is a bit different from !Irina-sensei.... she don't seduce people.... But go for the best kill

"Ja... what are you doing here... Kiyo Onee-chan?" (Kiyo is nickname)

"Your mother called me and said that I take care of you... you suck at cooking so I will be your chef~"

-_-" "Onee-chan..."

"haha.. gomen gomen... but that's what she said and .... I didn't just came here for babysitting ....."

"huh? What do you mean ?"

"Karasuma-san.. called me here... to kill that octopus teacher of yours"

"hmmm... souka... make sense ... but... it's not easy you know.."

"I know.. It won't be easy but I will try.., Oh.. and also.. I'm gonna help with your P.E"

"hmm... souka... so you will be Kiyomi-sensei now"

"Hai !, hurry up and eat now so we can head to school"

"hai hai"

After eating breakfast we left.... On the way we first meet karma-kun and then Nagisa-kun... cuz.. we happened to share same path..."

"Ohayo Karma-kun"

"Ohayo~.... Itto daare (who) ?"

"You mean her ?" as I pointed towards onee-chan, " You will get it after we reach the school"

"hmmm~"

Timeskip~ we reached the school

Onee-chan went to the staff room and we 3 to the class...