Ch. trip over XD

I made that ......

Pics and song (of.c) dont belong to me

but arrangement does OVO

btw no one cares so

LINK START !

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

3rd person p.o.v

A young girl about same age as 3rd year students of Junior High School stand in front of the big enough but not that so royal like, just a simple large 2 story house, the Kitami household, with her hands on her waist. Her long brown hairs waves with the air and it seems that her sea green eyes are sparkling with excitement? Happiness or anger? It's unknown.

"Finally here !!! Long time Tokyo and long time my dear rival ASUKA ! Our battle shall start again !"

The girl yelled stating Asuka as her rival. She walked towards the door but it seems her trip wasn't worth it.

"Whats this ?" She said as she picked up a note like thing from a flower-pot.

'Heyoooo ! >u< who ever it is visting the place...Im sorry to write this but Im not at home (/._.)/, Im at my school trip so~~~ NOT AT HOME, Leave a msg on my phone if u have important msg'

The brown haired girl sweat-dropped just stood there with the note in her hands over-flowing with words for this kind note.

"Asuka.... How weird can you be ?...WHAT KIND OF PERSON LEAVES A NOTE LIKE THIS ONE ON THEIR FLOWER-POT ?!?!?!", Well you get the point, this brown head girl have some temper probs..

"*sigh*... Man this sucks....I came all the way here getting rid of my schedule and LOOK!!!! She's not home, Hail life -_-...hmm~ School huh...thehehe !" laughing an evil laugh the girl's light bulb lit upped. "I'll just mess around a lil, I guess" The maniac girl, well that's what ppl on the street thought about her, having a plan in her mind head towards God knows where.

BACK TO 3-E MINNA !!!

Asuka P.O.V

Well...Now we are heading towards the stastion to head back to our homes, our not so boring life. at the pool nothing much happened besides koro-sensei hilarious face due to him almost falling into the water, reason Our beloved Tomato red, Akabane Karma-kun wanted to do that.... Well rest of days we just spent roaming around and guess what ! I got lost and was found by Asano XD well we go way back, he was used to be my childhood friend and i guess we were close, even using nicknames, but now Last Names All HAil ! oh ! reminds me there was another person too Anyways details on this later , first lost and found case.