Ch.2: Introduction Time

Asuka P.O.V

Beep....beep

Beep....beep

"hmmmm 5 more mints plz !!!"

I snoozed the alarm on my phone and went back to sleep........

After 5 mints~

beep...beep

beep....beep

"ah!!! URUSEI !!!! arag !"

so this is how my morning starts~ me the sleepy head :3 always scolding my alarm~

beep~beep~
"arag !!!!! (e.e) i said URUSEI !"

slowly waking up i looked at the time and it was 7:15am already (:3)

"(e.e) 7:15am..... 7:15AM !!!!!!!!!!!! Kuso ̄ !!! Im going get late from school !!"

Getting up quickly....I get ready for the school...

At 7:35 I ate my breakfast and left for the school

"Ittekimasu~" I rushed out .....

Finally at 7:50 I arrived at the old school building, and headed towards the staff room.

The only teacher was there was Irina-sensei

As i came in i saw her confused face.......

"Ne... Asuka... I wanted to ask how did you knew about me ?"

I looked at her and smiled and said "Irina-sensei~ Its a secret~" In a playful tone.

She wasn't satisfied with my answer .... of.c she wasn't.

Karasuma-sensei came in and took me to the class......

They all were shooting the Yellow Tako creature.

When they stopped Karasuma-sensei opened the door and walked inside and me behind him...

"Minna.. As you all got the mail, This is the transfer student" He said

"Hajimemashite.. ! I'm Kitami Asuka desu~ You all can call me by my first name ^^ " I gave them all a closed eyes smile and most of them blushed.... including girls.. :3 "hmm~ Yo ! Yuuma-kun.. sashiburi ^^"

"h-hmm... Asuka-chan" Yuuma-kun said with a nervous tune

Yuuma-kun and me are friends since elementary school but after a while i went to aboard to study

"Hajimemashite Asuka-san, Im your all subect teacher besides P.E, You can call me Koro-sensei", and suddenly his face turned into green and yellow and said "I hope you can assassinate me before your graduation Nyuuhuhuu"

I kept on smiling and faced towards him and said, " Hai ! Koro-sensei ^^ Shinpai nai~ You will be assassinated soon~"

"Nyuuhuhuh.... Nice sprite"

"Ne~ Koro-sensei can we shake hands ^^ ?"

"Sure.."

I grabbed his tentacle and and placed my left hand on which I stick some pieces of anti-sensei knife on the other tentacle and it bust and slammed him towards the blackboard and took out my knife from my skirt and tried to stab his heart but he dodged.

He appeared behind me with a purple face with a cross and said "That was a good Assassination attempt but dont SLAM YOUR SENSEI LIKE THAT "

"Gomen'nasai sensei~ ^^)' "

At his Mach 20 spreed he placed a table and chair at the back , pointing and said " You will sit besides Karma-kun and behind Okuda-san"

"haaai~"

I took my seat and sat down and then the read haired boy whispered to me...

"ne~Asuka-chan, you seems good for someone without training~" He said in a playful tune

"well, I practice different material arts"

"hmmm~ ne~ Wanna have a competition ?

"A competition? hmmmm.... I would love to but i'm told not to get in any trouble so I'll pass"

"............."

sigh "nandemonai, focus on the class Akabane-san~"

"hmmm.... You knew my name .... i wonder how ?~ btw Just call me by my 1st name"

"ja.... Karma-kun.. Lets just say you are quite famous "

"hmm...", He smiled and faced towards Koro-sensei

Timeskip~ Lunch Time~

A green Haired girl and Blue haired approached me..

"Ne~Asuka-chan how did u did that... I mean to koro-sensei this morning?" the girl asked

"Nothing much~"

"........"

"........"

"hmm..ne~ Asuka-chan wanna eat bento with us ? and should we introduce you to the class?"

"I already know about them.....but i think there's no harm init....." I stood up and said "Sure...." came closer to the green head and whispered "Sure Yukimura Akari-chan"

She was shocked~ of.c she would be ~

"Alright then... Come this way" the blue head said

"Im Shiota Nagisa-"

"Good knowing you Nagisa-kun"

"eh? so you knew I was a boy..."

"well..... your appearance is kinda girly but your are wearing Boys uniform ........ oh ! of.c not if you were trying to crossdress..^^)' "

" w-what ! no Im really a BOY !!"

"I-Im Kayano Kaede, This girl here is our class idol Kanzaki Yukiko-san, And this is Okuda Minami-san, she's kinda shy......., that is our female rep Kataoka Meg-san" (A/N : u can say I did a lil timeskip about introductions..... besides that kayano introduced everygirl )

As Kayano introduced the girls , Nagisa Introduced the boys

"You might have already met him he's , Akabane Karma, This is Sugaya Sōsuke, the baseball fan, and thats Isogai Yuuma our male rep.. tho.. i think you already know him.. ne?"

"Thanks for the introductions Kaeda-chan, Nigisa-kun ^^ and about Yuma-kun.. We are friends since elementary school"

"souka..."

Timeskip~ School Ends~ Everyone goes to their homes~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of ch.3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD