Ch.5. 3-E young Assassins time

ewe Yo minna, first sorry for  updating :3

2nd THANK YOU SHO MUCH FOR 125 READS (TwT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd Thank you those 19 reader out there who read my lame story QoQ

4th Thanks for helping me out Yander3RedQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yosh ! Minna is everything set ? Asuka asked

"Hai, Now all we need to do is to bring Kiyomi-sensei here" Yuuma replied

"Good Job ! Yosh! Kamra lets go~"

While at the old school building staff room

Karasuma P.O.V

"Kiyomi... what are you planning ?"

"hmm? What you mean Karasuma-san ?.... All I'm trying do to is to make sure students work together... They need to learn proper teamwork if the want to assassinate a mach 20 speed Octopus~" she replied while eating pokey ( :3)

"Ishida Kiyomi or Bloody shadow, she gained that nick cuz of completing more than 25 jobs without any failure.. The target within her shadows.. is assassinated ! Shadow covered in Blood..... even with a high status she don't underestimate her target.. Best skill : very sneaky, Weakness... Asuka is more precious to her for than anything and not to forget ... Unlike Takaota.. Her training skills are superb... Training her students to be able to rival pros...."

"Onee-chan !!" A familiar voice said as opening the staff room door

"hmmm~ What's up Asuka-chan?~" Kiyomi said in a playful tone

"hummmhum ~ come with us"

".........."

(P.O.V end)

Asuka and karma can to pool with Kiyomi

"hmm~ Pool ? Not bad but .... Asuka you know that I'm an excellent swimmer"

"I Know~......."

"hmm~ oh ! I got it~ because you cant swim and try doing it but will drown but then !~ Karma will save you and then ! You will confess your love~ ne~"

(-.-) " 1st I wont do something that stupid... 2nd If I wanted to do that I wont call you here .... 3rd LIKE HELL IM GONNA CONFESS TO THIS STUPID SADIST"

"Now that hurts..."

"Whose side are you on ?!?!?!??!" Yelling at Karma

"hmmm~"

"ahem Plus... worry about your Love life rather than mine~"

"Huh?!"

"You're in your twenties but still don't have a boyfriend~"

"a.... well.... Im a assassin ,,, I don't have time to get a boyfriend"

"heee~ Ja~ are you planning to grow old alone and die alone~" finally Karma's line (A/N cuz it was getting awkward that Karma is the only one silent)

"Karma-kun ! Not you too !" Kitomi yelled

"hmph plan is going perfect !"

After 5 mints of arguing about kiyomi's failed love life