Ch. Pool Time \(*-----*)/ (.__. more like a filler chapter0

Last night Yuuma saw me crying... . I dont like it when people see me crying, well its just that they would start asking 'why are you crying' or stuff and it annoys me ~.~, tho at least it was just Yuuma, he knows me well a after all..... Ah well! Putting that aside, today Nagisa's group decided to go to the water park .____. And guess what ! It was Okuda-san's deal o__o. Sounds kinda weird to me. Well the thing is... I HATE WAERING THOSE SHORT SWIMSUITS ! :| it feels awkward to waer them T^T and to make it more worse Rio is there ! Yup Rio + Karma = Prank team. Well.... Whole 3-E is going.
Okuda :"Asuka-chan, are you okay ? You dont looks so good"
Oh we are still inside the hotel tho,
Me : "Nothing much " sigh
Okuda: "......"
Me : " Ne Okuda-san, why did you suggested water park ?"
Okuda : "hmm.... I just thought it might be fun ^^ plus beat the heat !"
Fun ? Yah right ~-~
Me : "Oh no ! Dont tell me that you are planning top add some chemical in the water (0.0') to check the effects ?!!!
Okuda : huh ?! No ! I wont do something like that !"
Me : "haha, chill, I was just kidding"
Okuda : "Geez..."

Well I can't help but thing that she have some motive, I heard Meahara-kun and others talking about their last trip and that Karma said he likes Okuda, but you know why :v thats Akabane Karma for ya. And maybe Okuda likes him too ('°-°) there's chance according to Rio.
Phone rings (a/n xD any tune that u would like)
"Ano.. Asuka-chan your phone is ringing" Okuda said snapping me out of my thoughts.
Me : 'Furuya-san ? Now what would she need ?' "Hey I'll talk you later, have to pick this up" I said to Okuda-san and went outside.

Okuda P.O.V
Asuka-chan is acting weird today.....is she alright ?

Back to Asuka (:3)
"Moshi moshi ?"
[Asuka !!!!!!!] I sweatdroped, Wow someone is loud....I had to put the phone away from my ear due to that outburst.
"Ah..Furuya-san , is something wrong ?"
[Hmm..no...or MAYBE YES !] Wow She must be on fire, [ Hey u free ? Cuz hm.. Lets WORK !]
"Gomen Furuya-san, I'm at my school trip, cant come"
[Aren't you in Hokone ?~ ]
"Oh.. I see thats why... You sure dont leave any chance" ^^)"
[Hehe~ So you coming ?]
"Gomen gomen, I can't, I want to enjoy this trip...."
[Aww... FINE !] And she cutted the phone. Well....Furuya-san is hmmm... You can say she's kinda my boss + manager, she's a good friend of oka-san so she helps in managing her boutique here in Japan and she also manage my modeling schedule T~T she can be really scary sometimes....
Sigh I feel rather bored today...... I looked at the sky and smiled :)
"Sora....you are really beautiful" I always love looking at the sky. When I was in kindergarten and my parents would be busy with work and I feel lonely, I would look at the sky and start to feel better, finding shapes and faces and closing my eyes and feeling like im flying , Sky is like my best friend ^^.
"Nufufufufuf, what are you doing here Kitami-san ? Its about time to leave"
And what moment when koro-sensei pops out of nowhere together with is so called 'human form' ._.)"
"Hai ! .... Say koro-sensei aren't you afraid of water ? You seem rather excited" Maybe we all know the answer :3
" Nufufu, Its the duty of a teacher to watch out for their students"
See I knew it xD
Timeskip to girl's changing room of the water park sponsor by chairman's creepy smile (a/n : see what i did there ? XD )

sigh

Kayano ; "Whats wrong Asuka ? You seem down"

Me: Nothing, its just i dont like'short clothes'"

"Says the person who always wear nothing but a red shorts and white sleeveless top" A voice said which belongs to no one beside our beloved Kiyomi-sensei.

"Kiyo-nee ! I wear that inside the house not in front of others !"
"Yah right, so you got a minute ?"
"....s-sure ?" And we went outside.
Kiyo-nee was wearing a black swimsuit with a skirt length reaching her knees and mine was dark purple (xD man i just love purple) with a normal school uniform type skirt, the top borders had blue lace.
"Well....I got a call from your father" Kiyo-nee started talking.
"Oto-sama ? Ah.. I see" Already not interested in the conversation well... Like i said before I have a lil conflict with my father....
She sighed "Geez You both should make up.... Anyways he asking about.....when are you planning on having that operation ?"
"Hmm.... i dont know" I said looking at the sky
"......You know... your skin had turned a lil pale and you should make up your mind quickly...."
"..Kiyo-nee... I know...but the thing is.... I'm kinda scared....."I told her and my hairs covering my eyes and then i felt her hugging me
"Asuka.... You are just a scared cat...Its not really a big deal...."
Sigh  "Hm... But Onee-chan, make sure you dont tell this to anyone !" I begged her.
"I know I know" She smiled and patted my head.
End of P.O.V
However when the two females were discussing, A certain Mr. Red Head accidentally  over-heard them.
"Sickness?"

_ _______________________
And the end :V sorry for that lol It's hard to type from the tab and messed up laptop keyboard and my eyes hurts XD
Oh well.... This was one boring chapter not worth your wait xD and yah about the whole sickness thing :v no worries, not a big deal xD just a lil heart surgery ? 0_0 or kidney ? :"3 or what u say ? Or maybe just a fever xD (Now i wanna slap myself :V)
Asuka : Slaps me*
Me : Hey !!! So mean ! U r my oc !
Asuka : Talk to the point Rei-chan ! After Making me sick and all Q~Q
Oh and sorry for not updating xD and thank chu for ur lovely reads and votes and ugly comments C: (jk jk :v)  >u< kawaii commentos~ !
Its okay if u want to kill me tho T_T
I'll to make the next chapter funny and .... Sad (?)
And there will be Asano (the younger and less creepy Asano) so yeeee ! Hail up the flags Asano fans :V
Bows~ Sorry for wasting your time but i like to do that :V excuse me
I'll update after a year hopefully xD jk jk
I'll try to do it soon.... ;~; School going hardcore on me :V
Asuka : Well bye bye Kawaii sugoi Reader-sama ^^ see you next time ^3^)/ and lets me Rei-chan a Lil sensible here :v
Me : So...mean.... BYE BYE READER-SAMA AND STAY AWESOME ;-)