Torture Day Part 2

He started to press down on my face while I tried desperately to stand up. As I gave up, he lifted his foot. He then put his foot under my face and helped me stand up. As I was on my knees, he grabbed the back of my armour and lifted me up. "Show your face to your Thausris child! HAHAHAHAHAHA" he yelled in my face as he turned me. I had no control of what I was doing now.

"DHURYODHAN" my Thausri Bheem yelled. " Abhimanyu is still a child. If you want to give someone pain then let it be me! Please stop this nonsense. Look at how much pain he is in!"

"DHURYODHAN" my oldest Thausri Yudhistir yelled. "You are like a father to him. He is like your son! Would you give this much pain to one of your own sons? Please don't give him so much pain."

"Pain? Think of my pain brother Yudhistir! Think of my brothers faces. Think of how their faces looked when they died. In the same manner as how I was burning during their death, you will also burn when Abhimanyu dies." He turned me again but this time so that I was facing him. " You are feeling a lot of pain right child? Well put an end to it and surrender yourself to me. Give me your weapons and beg for your death. There is a lot of kindness in your Thausris heart son!"

"You are right Thausri! Thausri Yudhistir has kindness in your heart. If you want to learn how to be kind, ask him."

"Son I'll show you just how kind I am!" My Thausri Dhuryodhan said just before he knocked me to the ground.

As I got up, Ashwathama hit me with his gadha. I was suddenly in a loop of three Kshatriyas hitting me back and forth. In this cycle I was just a toy and I didn't want to hear anything so I just focused my thoughts inside. I couldn't hear anything. I could just make out that my thausris were pleading for my freedom. I didn't want to leave because then I would look weak. I didn't want to give Thausri Dhuryodhan that satisfaction. As I was about to fall again, Thausri Dhuryodhan caught me and started to choke me.

"Bheem!!! Abhimanyu's pain is all your fault. You killed my brothers with no kindness in your heart and for this Abhimanyu will have to die." He pushed me and just as he was about to strike my stomach I turned and he hit my back exactly where I had been stabbed. I went running into the trio circle and each of the maharathis hit me once before I finally fell, my head hitting the chakra. If I could just hit all of them then my death would be heroic and not tragic. I would not hurt Thausri Dhuryodhan or Thausri Dhusyasan because my Thausri Bheem had promised to kill them and I would not be the one to make him break his promise. I picked up the chakra that I landed on and turned accidentally hitting my Thausri Dhusyasan. I walked foreword in hopes to hit Ashwathama but I was stopped by Thausri Dhuryodhan. He caught the chakra in one hand and in the other he hit me in the gut with his gadha. I landed on the floor to tired to do anything but I landed on my back and after the two stabs it really hurt so I turned to lie on my side but my Thausri Dhuryodhan was still not satisfied.

"Get up child! Get up! Come and beg for your death. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" When I didn't respond, he hit me once again with his gadha in the back. I went rolling to the middle of the centre of the chakravyu. I looked up to see my thausris crying their eyes out. I was so touched. They cared so much about me that they couldn't stand to see me in pain. I got up using all of the strength I had left in this body. I no longer believed that this was my body because if it was my body then it would be me who was in tremendous pain, and that would not be ok. As I stood up, I yelled to my thausris.

"THAUSRI! KAKASRI! Please tell my father that I didn't let him get a bad name because of me. AND! Please tell my mother, that even though I died, I did not lose." I kept looking at them and smiling because I knew that this was the last time I would see them.